Hello and welcome to exampundit. Here is a set of Data Interpretation & Quadratic Equation Quiz for SBI PO Prelims 2017.
e) X.y or no relation.
Y2+ 38 y +361=0
The first bar graph shows the amount of work distribution, in man-hours for an art and craft firm between national and international activities. The second bar graph shows the estimated and actual work effort involved in the different national activities in the same company during the same period.
5. Which of the work requires as many man-hours as that spent in sketching?
a) national, painting and sketching
b) national sketching
d) national, craft and sketching
6. Roughly what percentage of the total work is carried out international?
a) 40 percent
b) 20 percent
c) 30 percent
d) 50 percent
7. The total effort in man-hours spent international is nearest to which of the following?
a) The sum of the estimated and actual effort for national painting
b) The estimated man-hours of national sketching
c) The actual man-hours of national cafts
d) Half of the man-hours of estimated national sketching
e) Manhours international sketching
8. If the total working hours were 100, which of the following tasks will account for approximately 50 hours?
c) national craft
d) national craft plus painting
9. If 50 percent of the national work were to be carried out international, with the distribution of effort between the tasks remaining the same, the proportion of carried out national would be
a) 40 percent
b) 30 percent
c) 50 percent
d) 70 percent
e) 60 percent
10. If 50 percent of the national work were to be carried out international level , with the distribution of effort between the tasks remaining the same, which of the following is true of all work carried out in international level?
a) The amount of sketching done is greater than that of crafts
b) The amount of sketching done onsite is less than that of painting done onsite
c) The amount of painting carried out in international level is greater than that of crafts
d) The amount of craft carried out international is greater than that of total painting
e) All are true
Answers & Solutions - Tap to show
Manhours spent in sketching= 430 +100=530
Option a- 100+430=530
Total work = ( (100+430+280)+(80+100+150)=1140
%=330/1140 *100= 28.94 %=30%
Total manhours spent international= 330
Option a- 80+100=180
Option b -400
Total working hours= 1140
Now it is given 100 hours is equal to 1140 man hours.
Hence 50 hours will be equal to (1140/100)x50= 570 manhours
Option a shows manhours nearest to it=430+100=530
Total national work= 100+430+280=810
50% national work is carried international =405
Distribution of efforts=180:530:430=18:53:43
Efforts distributed to crafts=43/114 X 405= 153 man hours
national craftwork= 0.5x280=140
Proportion of craft carried out national= 140/(140+140+153) x 100= 32.33=30 %
Ratio of distribution of efforts=18:53:43
50 % of 810 or 405 manhours is carried international.
Then distribution of international work=
Amount of sketching done= 288=[430x50/100]=503
Amount of craftdone= 293=(270x50/100]=433
Since amount of sketching done is greater than amount of craft, hence option a is correct.