Hello and welcome to exampundit. Here is a set of Reasoning Quiz for upcoming Bank and Insurance Exams.
Post answers according to the following format(s)
In case the options are ABCD, use the Appropriate Options.
Do Not Rectify anyone.
If you have any doubt regarding any question of the quiz, kindly ask after the quiz is over i.e answers given.
DO NOT GOOGLE ANSWERS!! IT WILL HAMPER YOUR PREPARATION
Do Not CHAT here. If you have any query, use today’s Ask The Mentor Page.
At least 12 Attempts for Scores.
Exampundit.in reserves the right to choose winner or give scores.
Directions (Q. 1-8): Study the following information carefully and answer the questions given below:
P, Q, R, S, T, U, V and W are sitting around a circular table in such a way that some of them face away from the centre while some face the centre, but not necessarily in the same order. P sits second to the right of V. R sits fourth to the right of S who is not an immediate neighbour of P or V. Q sits third to the left of T who is facing away from the centre. Only S sits between Q and W. W is the husband of S. T is husband of his immediate neighbour. The immediate neighbours of R are neither males nor face away from the centre. V is second to the right of Q. S is second to the right of U. The immediate neighbours of W face the same direction, i.e. if one faces towards the centre, the other person also faces towards the centre and vice versa. The immediate neighbours of V face the opposite direction, i.e. if one faces towards the centre, the other person faces away from the centre and vice versa. At least two pairs of persons sit facing one another. No two females are seated adjacent to each other.
1. How many people sit between P and Q?
2. Who is third to the left of V?
5) None of these
3. What is the position of R with respect to W?
1) Immediate left
2) Second to the left
3) Third to the left
4) Immediately to the right
5) Second to the right
4. Who among the following is T's wife?
5) Cannot be determined
5. Who is second to the right of the one who is third to the left of Q?
5) None of these
6. Four of the following five are alike in a certain way based on their seating positions in the above arrangement and so form a group. Which is the one that does not belong to that group?
7. In which of the following pairs is the second person is not immediate left of the first person?
8. How many persons sit between T and V when counted in anticlockwise direction from T?
Directions (Q. 9-15): Study the following information carefully to answer the given questions.
P, Q, R, S, T, U, V and W are sitting in a straight line equidistant from each other (but not necessarily in the same order). Some of them are facing south while some are facing north. (Note: Facing the same direction means, if one is facing north then the other is also facing north and vice versa. Facing the opposite directions means if one is facing north then the other is facing south and vice versa.) Each one likes a different fruit, viz. banana, sapodilla, orange, apple, guava, grapes, pineapple and litchi. R is seated second to the right of P. V faces the same direction as P and T faces the same direction as R. The person who likes sapodilla is facing south at one of the extreme ends. Q likes banana and is seated between the persons who like apple and guava. Both the immediate neighbours of R face the same direction. Both the immediate neighbours of T face the opposite directions. S likes grapes and seated between R and T. P does not like guava. P sits third to the left of S who is facing north. P is not the neighbor of W. T does not like litchi and sits third to the right of W. W is facing south. The person who likes orange is seated between the persons who like pineapple and litchi. P is immediate left of Q who is not the neighbor of T. W sits second to the left of U whose immediate neighbours face opposite direction.
9. Who is second to the left of the one, who is third to the right of S?
10. Who amongst the following sits third to the right of T?
11. Which of the following is not true with respect to the given information?
1) W sits at one of the extreme ends of the line
2) Q sits exactly between P and R
3) P sits third to the left of S
4) T faces south
5) S sits second to the left of V
12. How many persons in the given arrangement are facing north?
5) More than four
13. Four of the following five are alike in a certain way and so form a group. Which of the following does not belong to the group?
1) Q, P
2) S, R
3) T, Q
4) U, T
5) V, U
14. Who are seated at the extreme ends?
1) W, P
2) S, R
3) T, Q
5) V, U
15. In a certain way orange is related to W, grapes is related to Q. In the same way pineapple is related to: