Hello and welcome to exampundit. Since there is less than a week left for the first ever IPPB Assistant Manager Mains Exam, we are listing down the important General Awareness Topics for the examination.
Current Affairs - Important form November 20 to January 20, 2017
Financial & Banking:
- MoUs between India and other countries
- MoUs signed during Vibrant Gujarat Summit
- Partnerships between Banks and other companies for Cashless Economy - Wallets, Apps etc.
- Various Apps launched by Banks during November - December - January
- Schemes launched by Government during November - December - January
- Various Financial Committees in News
- ISRO and Defence News
- Country head visited India
- Various Government Schemes
- First States in India or other achievements by states
- Various Reports & Indexes - December - January
- Awards & Honors during December and January
- World News -Various Summits, First in the world etc.
- Indian Appointments during December - 20 January, 2017
- World Appointments during December 20 - January 20, 2017
- Banking Functions
- Banking products
- Financial Terms in the whole financial market (Stock Market, Banking Sector etc.)
- Various Schemes & Accounts in news and their functions
Get the Banking Awareness Sectionals from here
These are the MOST IMPORTANT things you need to get the maximum of IPPB Mains General Awareness.
All the best!