Hello and welcome to exampundit. A big thanks to Soha for sharing the IBPS Clerk VI Mains Question Pattern held on 1 January, 2017.
- Puzzle 1 - 7 people. Blood Relations & arranging them a/c to agewise (Moderate)
- Puzzle 2 - 8 people (4 husbands & wives) Circle facing center.(Moderate)
- Direction Test - 2 buses, A & B. Started from the same depot, bus A going in north direction, after some miles reaching Stop 1 and then taking turn towards stop 2.... Bus B started towards west from the depot and going some moles to reach Stop 5.. there were total 8 stops thus. Same type of question came in PO as well. (Time consuming)
- Coding Decoding - 4 sentences as far as I remember. 4 letters each. Coding was done by altering the first & last letters of each word. Replacing the first letter with the next alphabet and the last with the no of letters. (Easy but time consuming)
- Analytical/Logical Reasoning
- Data Sufficiency -3 sentences each (Confusing)
- There was another big puzzle which I didn't go through.
- Sentence Improvement - There were 3 places in bold letters and had to match up those 3 parts. So basically improving 1 sentence took the time of improving 3 sentences.
- Paragraph Completion - The tricky part was some of those were meant to follow the paragraph and some of those were to be placed before the paragraph.
- 2 RCs (Economy Based)
- Odd one out paragraphs
- Error Correction Again 3 sentences each
III. Numerical Ability
- 2 DI - Graph & Tabular
- Number Series - Moderate
- Quadratic - Easy
- Data Sufficiency
- Miscellaneous Word Problems - Twisted & tricky