Hello and welcome to exampundit. So here are the list of Important Mobile Wallets and Banking Apps in 2016 and 2017 which are important for the upcoming Bank Exams and Interviews.
- BHIM or Bharat Interface for Money - A mobile app based on Unified Payment Interface (UPI) developed by National Payment Corporation of India and launched by PM Narendra Modi. As per the transaction limit that has been placed in the app, a maximum of Rs.10,000 per transaction will be permitted followed by Rs. 20,000 within 24 hours.
- 'State Bank MobiCash' - Digital wallet by SBI and BSNL.
- Paytm - Developed by One97 Communications
- PhonePe - UPI based wallet app from Flipkart & Yes Bank
- Buddy - Mobile wallet app by SBI and Accenture, MasterCard
- ‘SIMsePAY’ - Yes Bank, Uttarakhand - Enables Cashless Transactions Without Smartphone or Internet
- “SBI Pay” - UPI based app by SBI
- Mingle - Social Banking App by SBI and TCS
- Axis Pay - UPI based app by Axis Bank
- Yes Pay - UPI based app by Yes Bank
- Baroda MPay - UPI based app by Bank of Baroda
- Lime - Wallet by Axis Bank
- iMobile - Developed by ICICI Bank
- Eazypay - A UPI enabled merchant payment app by ICICI Bank
- Chillr - developed by HDFC Bank
- Freecharge - Acquired by SnapDeal
- HDFC PayZapp - Developed by HDFC Bank
- Pockets - Developed by ICICI Bank
Other Mobile Wallets
- Jio Money - developed by Reliance Jio
- mRupee - developed by Tata Teleservices
- Trupay - UPI based/Adhaar Enabled App
- mPesa - developed by Vodafone
- Citrus Pay
- Oxigen Wallet
- Airtel Money
If you have any update/addition regarding this material, feel free to mail us or comment us and you will be added as a "Contributor".