Hello and welcome to exampundit. We have listed down 3 Important Last Minute Tips for IBPS Clerk VI Mains.
1. Cut-off and Safe Attempts: One should always aim high while attempting. However, it is not possible for one to attempt 200 marks just to be on the "safe side". So, what should be your target? What can be the cut-off?
Since IBPS Clerk selects statewise, the cut-off will solely depend on the state you have selected in Clerk.
If the vacancy is low and number of applicant is very high(presumably), you have to attempt as much as possible.
On the other hand, if you state is having good number of vacancies, and it does not matter, if the applicants are good in numbers, since it is mains exam, you should attempt 75-80% with full accuracy.
These are some basic logics which you can use to "predict" or "attempt" but IT IS RECOMMENDED, NOT TO THINK OR STRESS ABOUT CUT-OFF. Focus and Give your BEST SHOT.
2. Do Not Compare With Last Year: You should never compare any exam with its previous year. Firstly, because the number of aspirants are different, the aspirants are different, the exam standard has changed. So it is totally a waste of time if you compare and try to predict this year.
Moreover, IBPS Clerk did not have any sectional timings in 2015-16, which makes 2016-17 a total stranger.
3. Take a deep breath now and then: Everyone panics. Everyone is tensed about their exam. So it is not bad if you take a little time out to respawn(gamers will get it). During the examination, you have to keep yourself calm and JUST FOCUS on the examination. Not the outcome, not the previous results. Just the examination. Because, thinking does not do miracles, our actions do.
Wish you all the very best for IBPS Clerk VI Mains and a Happy New Year!!
Did you try our General Awareness and Computer Sectionals?
If not, get it now!
- All the 8 Sectionals are live with up-to-date current affairs, banking & financial awareness.
- Total number of questions are 640 (320 each from GA and Computer).
- The questions contains all the apps released by various states, banks & all the tie ups between mobile wallets and states and companies.
:: GET GA and COMPUTER Sectionals ::