Hello and welcome to exampundit . So here is a set of Spotting Error Quiz for IBPS Clerk Prelims VI.
- (3) I went to the library to get as much information as I could. The word information is an uncountable noun and should be used with much not with many.
- (4) 'Pulling your leg' is an idiomatic expression which means just joking.
- (4) The subject "both" is always plural.
- (3) The correct response is 'sound'. The subject, "few," is always plural, so we can't have an -s ending on the verb.
- (4) The correct preposition to be used in this sentence is 'against'.
- (2) The correct construction should be 'as tall as'.
- (3) 'About time' is the correct usage.
- (3) 'Within' should be used as a single word.
- (4) 'Against the rules' is the right usage.