Hello and welcome to exampundit . Here is a set of Reasoning Quiz for Bank Exams 2016-17.
Directions (Q. 1-5): In each question below are given two/three Statements followed by two Conclusions numbered I and II. You have to take the given Statements to be true even if they seem to be at variance with commonly known facts. Read all the Conclusions and then decide which of the given Conclusions logically follows from the given Statements, disregarding commonly known facts. Give answer
1) if only conclusion I follows.
2) if only conclusion II follows.
3) if either conclusion I or II follows.
4) if neither conclusion I nor II follows.
5) if both Conclusions I and II follow.
Statements: No copy is a book.
Some books are magazines.
All papers are copies.
1.Conclusions: I. No copy is a magazine.
II. No book is a paper.
2.Conclusions: I. All copies being magazines is a possibility.
II. No magazine is a paper.
3.Statements: All cars are motors.
All cars are bikes.
No bike is an auto.
Conclusions: I. All motors are bikes.
II. All cars being autos is a possibility.
Statements: Some jobs are occupations.
All jobs are vacancies.
No vacancy is an unemployment.
4. Conclusions: I. Some vacancies are occupations.
II. No job is an unemployment.
5.Conclusions: I. All unemployment being occupation is a possibility.
II. That some occupations are not unemployment is a possibility.
Directions (Q. 6-8): In the questions given below, relationship between different elements is shown in the Statements. These Statements are followed by four Conclusions. You have to decide which conclusion definitely follows from the statement.
6. Statements: P < Q, R > T, W ≥ X, Q ≥ W, X = R
Conclusions: I. P < Q II.Q ≥ R
III.T > W IV.W > P
1) Only I and IV 2) Only I and II 3) Only III and IV
4) Only II 5) Only I
7. Statements: A ≥ B, E ≥ F, D = E, B ≥ C, C ≥ D
Conclusions: I. F > D II.C ≥ E
III.F £ A IV.E £ B
1) Only I and IV 2) Only II and III
3) Only III and IV 4) Only II and IV
5) None of these
8. Statements: P ≥ C, Q ≥ G, F ≥ M, M < G, C > F
Conclusions: I. M < P II.Q > M
III.P > Q IV.M = G
1) Only I and II 2) Only II and III
3) Only III and IV 4) Only I and IV
5) None of these