Hello and welcome to exampundit . So RBI notified the recruitment notification of RBI Assistant 2016 today and there are few changes in the process. So here are the Important FAQs for RBI Assistant 2016.
When is the last date to submit online application/pay fees?
- 28.11.2016 (28 November, 2016) midnight.
When will the RBI Assistant 2016 Written Exam Result be published?
- Tentatively March, 2017. (predicted)
How much does a RBI Assistant Draw currently?
- At present, initial monthly Gross emoluments for Assistants is approximately ₹ 32124/-
What date mentioned for OBC Non-creamy Layer Certificate?
- The OBC certificate containing the non-creamy clause should have been issued after 30.05.2014.
What is the Minimum Age Limit for RBI Assistant 2016 ?
- 20 Years and not later than 07/11/1996 are only eligible to apply.
What is the Maximum Age limit for RBI Assistant 2016 ?
- 28 years for General and Candidates must have been born not earlier than 08/11/1988,
33 years for SC/ST and 31 years for OBC
What is the Educational Qualification Date Mentioned?
- It should be as on 07.11.2016 i.e 7th November, 2016
What is the Minimum Educational Qualification for RBI Assistant 2016 ?
- At least a Bachelor’s Degree in any discipline with a minimum of 50% marks.
I don't have 50% Marks and I am general/OBC, Can I apply?
- Sorry, No.
I don't have 50% marks but I am SC/ST, Can I apply?
- Yes you can.
How will they (RBI) select the candidates?
- 1. Prelims Online Exam. Then 2. Mains Online Exam. Then 3. Interview (After clearing Main Exam)
What are subjects we have in RBI Assistant 2016 Online Exam?
- Prelims: English(30), Numerical Ability(35) and Reasoning(35).
Mains: Reasoning, English, Numerical Ability, General Awareness, Computer Knowledge (40 questions each).
When will the RBI Assistant 2016 Online Exam be conducted?
- Prelims: December 23 & 24, 2016.
Mains: January 2017.
I can read/write/speak Hindi/Gujarati/Bengali/Telugu/Punjabi/etc. but not from the state, CAN I APPLY?
- Yes you can apply.
The notification states:
Candidates applying for post in a particular recruiting office should be proficient in the language (i.e. know to read, write, speak and understand the language) of the state/ any of the states falling under the recruiting office.
Is there any Sectional Cut-off in RBI Assistant 2016 Online Exam?
- Yes. A candidate has to qualify in each part of the Objective test separately.
Is there any Negative Marking in RBI Assistant 2016 Online Exam?
- Yes. There will be negative marks for wrong answers in the Objective tests. 1/4th marks will be deducted for each wrong answer.
Will there be Data Interpretation in the Online Exam?
How much Current Affairs Do I need to study for the Online Exam?
- 50 Days - 65 Days Maximum.
Things you should do:
- Save your Application Printout and Upload it to Google Drive.
- Do Not delete the Emails and Payment Receipt.
- Be very conscious while filling the form.