Hello and welcome to exampundit . India Post Payments Bank Limited (IPPB) invites online applications from qualified candidates who will be appointed in JMG Scale I. Candidates will be selected through a selection process specified in the advertisement.
- GEN - 327
- OBC - 176
- SC - 98
- ST - 49
- Total - 650
- On-line registration including Edit/Modification of Application by candidates - 4th October 2016 to 25th October 2016
- Online Payment of Application Fees - 4th October 2016 to 25th October 2016
- Download of call letters for online examination - 1 week before Online Examination date
- Date of Online Examination (Tentative) - December, 2016/ January, 2017
Age Limit: 20 to 30 years Note: The candidate should be born not before 02.09.1986 and not later than 01.09.1996 (both dates inclusive).
Minimum Educational Qualification: Graduate from University/ Institution/ Board recognized by the Government of India (or) approved by a Government Regulatory Body.
- Scale Pay Scale JMGS – I 23,700 - 42,020
- Approximate Total Monthly CTC# - 65,000
(#) – Approximate monthly CTC calculated at the start of the scale inclusive of Dearness Allowance, City Compensatory Allowance & other allowances at “A” Category cities.
- SC/ST/PWD (Only Intimation charges) INR 150.00 (Rupees One Hundred and FiftyOnly)
- For all others INR 700.00 (Rupees Seven Hundred Only)
More details here.