Hello and welcome to exampundit . So here is a brief exam review of the IBPS PO Prelims VI shared by Ketan Thakur.
- Comprehension -7
- Error - 10
- Jumble - 5
- Cloze test - 8
- Floor puzzle with 2 criterias- 5
- Circular Seating arrangement with profession 5
- Linear arrangement with opposite direction 5
- Inequalities - 5
- Syllogism - 5
- Direction 3
- Blood relation - 3
- Ranking 4 marks
- DI - 10
- Number series - 5
- Quadratic -5
- Approximation 5 marks
- Rest word problems
Tweetview of the Exam (Tweet Review)
- Paper is moderate. But some topics are easy.
- Quant is easiest in my opinion
- Followed by reasoning and english
- English has to be attempted very carefully.
- I left comprehension and para jumble due to nature of the content. Couldnt comprehend properly
- Also cloze test and error have slightly moderate content
- Only floor puzzle is moderate but doable in reasoning Leave the rest
- Rest reasoning is easy and doable
ADVICE FOR NEXT SHIFTS
- Don't waste time on comprehension and para jumble. No synonyms antonyms asked
- Carefully solve cloze test and errors
- Quant - first do series, approx, quadratic and di
- Reasoning - do everything except puzzles first. If time permits do puzzles.
- Dont complicate matters. Stay simple.
- Attempt what you know best.
- Don't waste time if you get stuck.
- Eng 18
- Quant - 21
- Reasoning 20
For IBPS PO PRELIMS MOCK TEST PACKAGE - CLICK HERE
All the best!!
May the force be with you!