Hello and welcome to exampundit . So here is the Abhinav's Reasoning Challenges for Bank PO Exams 2016.
The rules are same as the fighter's puzzle challenges.
Abhinav will conduct and help everyone along with S Dixit, the fighter and Chitrarth who will monitor/feature/delete any other comments.
Directions (1-3): In each of the questions given below, a group of digits are given followed by. Four combinations of letters numbered (1), (2), (3) and (4). You have to find out which of the four combinations correctly represents the group of digits below. If none of the four combinations represents the group of digits correctly, give (5) i.e. „None‟ as the answer.
Digit: 9 2 1 7 5 3 6 4 8
Letter: B V M L D P A F R
Conditions for coding the group of digits:
(i) If the last as well as the fourth digits are even, both are to be coded by the code for the first digits.
(ii) If the first as well as the second digits are odd, both codes are to be interchanged.
1) BBLPMP 2) PPLFMA 3) PVLFMA 4) DPLPMP 5) None of these
1) LVAMBV 2) VLFMLV 3) PPFMBV 4) LPFMVB 5) None of these
1) VMAMBV 2) MVPMRM 3) MVPMFM 4) LFMVBP 5) None of these
4. In a certain code ESTABLISHMENT is written as EOTNBTIMHBETT, then how will ACCOMMODATE be written in that code?
1) ACUMEANOPDE 2) AUCEMNOPADE 3) AMUCENAOPEI 4) AMUCWENOEID 5) None of these
5. In a certain code PROMOTIONS is written as NLNQOTOPJU, then how will SEQUENTIAL be written in that code?
1) LAITNEUQES 2) LAITNESEQUE 3) DTPDRMBJUO 4) DRDTPMBJUO 5) None of these
6. In a queue, P is seventeenth from the front while Q is nineteenth from the last. If R is twenty forth from the front and is exactly in the middle of P and Q. Then find the number of people in the queue.
1) 47 2) 48 3) 49 4) 50 5) None of these
7. In a class of boys Manish ranked sixteenth from the top and twenty ninth from the bottom among those who passed an examination. Six boys did not participate in the competition and five failed in it. How many boys were there in the class?
8. In a row of girls facing north, A is fourteenth from the left and B is seventeenth from the right. C who is third to the right of A is also sixth to the left of B in the row. How many girls are there in the row?
9. Five boys participated in a competition. Rohit was ranked lower than Sanjay. Vikas was ranked higher than Dinesh. Kamal's rank was between Rohit and Vikas. Who was ranked highest?
10. In a row of girls and boys, Somya is 6th from the top and Mohan is 12th from the top, Somya is 4th from the top and 6th from bottom among girls, Mohan is 7th from the top and 24th from the bottom among boys. Find the number of girls and boys between Somya and Mohan.
1) 5 girls, 4 boys
2) 4 boys, 1 girl
3) 4 girls, 4 boys
4) 4 girls, 2 boys
5) None of these