Hello and welcome to exampundit . Here is a set of Data Interpretation Quiz for RBI Grade B Phase I.
DIRECTIONS (Qs. 1 to 4) : Study the following information and answer the questions that follow
Given below are the forecasts of the World and Asian energy demand for the years 1990, 2000 and 2010 AD. The demand is given in million barrels per day, crude oil equivalent.
1. Over 1990 – 2010, which two fuels meet more than 60 percent of the total energy demand of both World
(a) Petroleum & Natural Gas
(b) Petroleum & Solid Fuels
(c) Natural Gas & Solid Fuels
(d) None of the above
2. Which fuel’s proportion in the total energy demand increases over the decade 1990–2000 and decreases over the decade 2000 Asia?
(b) Natural Gas
(c) Solid Fuels
3. Which is the fuel whose proportion in the total energy demand will decrease continuously over the period 1990
(a) Natural Gas
(b) Solid Fuels
4. Which is the fuel whose proportion to the total energy demand of the world will remain constant over the period 1990 the total energy demand in Asia?
(a) Solid Fuels
(d) Natural Gas
DIRECTIONS (Qs. 5 to 8) : Study the following information and answer the questions that follow
In 1984 – 85 value of exports of manufactured articles exceeds over the value exports of raw materials by 100%. In 1985– 86 the ratio of % of exports of raw materials to that of exports of manufactured articles is 3 : 4. Exports of food in 1985– 86 exceeds the 1984 – 85 figures by Rs. 1006 crore.
5. In 1984 – 85 what percentage of total values of exports accounts for items related to food?
6. During 1984 – 85, how much more raw material than food was exported?
(a) Rs. 2580 crore
(b) Rs. 896 crore
(c) Rs. 1986 crore
(d) Rs. 1852 crore
7. Value of exports of raw materials during 84– 85 was how much percent less than that for 85 – 86?
8. The change in value of exports of manufactured articles from 1984– 85 to 1985 – 86 is
(a) 296 crore
(b) 629 crore
(c) 2064 crore
(d) 1792 crore