Hello and welcome to exampundit . Here is a set of Reasoning Quiz for SBI PO Mains 2016.
Exampundit.in reserves the right to choose winner or give scores.
1. It is clearly inferred that the parking in the Ghaziabad city is a chaos and unorganised.
2. Due to unorganised parking and absence of proper parking system citizens are forced to parks on the road which cause traffic hindrance and jams.
3. To overcome from the parking problem the authorities must create underground and multi-level parking in congested areas of the city.
5. It is clear that until state schools becomes an options for the parents for their children schooling there is no end to nursery admission chaos.
6. To prevent the nursery admission chaos, the quality education should be offered in government schools. Which can easily be affordable by parents.
7. Due to the complaints against MLA for misusing the MLA fund the govt. decides to bring Mohalla Sabhas for proper use of funds.
9. It is clear the government wants citizens to take up development projects and handle the development of their area.
10. None of the given options is a possible effect of the step.