Hello and welcome to exampundit . The SBI PO Prelims result was a surprise yesterday. The qualified aspirants have a very little period of time to prepare for the mains. So today we will be focusing on the Important Chapter to study.
Important Chapters from Data Analysis & Data Interpretation:
- Missing Data DI – very important
- Data Interpretation with 2 or more than 2 Table/Pie/Graph
- Caselet Data Interpretations – Lengthy ones
- Data Interpretations on Profit & Loss, Area and Distance
Questions on Quantitative Aptitude which may appear (Last year they did)
- Quadratic Equations
- Profit & Loss, Interest and Other common chapters
Important Chapters from Reasoning & Computer Aptitude:
- Puzzles are the most important
- Seating Arrangements which also have other data
- Data Sufficiency
- Direction Tests
- High Level Coding & Decoding based on Numbers, Characters & Alphabets
- Logical sequences
- Basic Computer terms
- Basic operations
Important Chapters from English Language:
- Comprehension – Financial topics
- Cloze Test – Financial Topics which can be lengthy
- Double Fillers – Moderate to Tough Level
- Sentence Rearrangements – Moderate level
- Error Corrections – Moderate Level
Important Chapters from General/Economy/Banking Awareness:
A separate article will be published tomorrow.
Important Topics for Descriptive Papers:
- Letter based on Basic Banking Products
- Essays on Current Topics
- You can check our Descriptive Contest for more topics.
That’s all guys! Tomorrow we will share a time strategy for the upcoming SBI PO Mains 2016.