Hello and welcome to exampundit . IBPS has finally released the much awaited notification of the IBPS PO VI.
- On-line registration including Edit/Modification of Application by candidates - 26.07.2016 to 13.08.2016
- Payment of Application Fees/Intimation Charges (Online) - 26.07.2016 to 13.08.2016
- Download of call letters for Pre- Exam Training - 23.09.2016 to 08.10.2016
- Conduct of Pre-Exam Training - 03.10.2016 to 08.10.2016
- Download of call letters for Online examination – Preliminary - October 2016
- Online Examination – Preliminary - 16.10.2016, 22.10.2016 23.10.2016
- Result of Online exam – Preliminary - November 2016
- Download of Call letter for Online exam – Main - November 2016
- Online Examination – Main - 20.11.2016
- Declaration of Result – Main - December 2016
- Download of call letters for interview - January 2017
- Conduct of interview - January / February 2017
- Provisional Allotment - April 2017
Age (As on 01.07.2016): Minimum: 20 years Maximum: 30 years i.e. A candidate must have been born not earlier than 02.07.1986 and not later than 01.07.1996 (both dates inclusive)
Educational Qualifications (As on 13.08.2016): A Degree (Graduation) in any discipline from a University recognised by the Govt. Of India or any equivalent qualification recognized as such by the Central Government. The candidate must possess valid Mark-sheet / Degree Certificate that he/ she is a graduate on the day he / she registers and indicate the percentage of marks obtained in Graduation while registering online.
All the best!!
We have a surprise for IBPS PO this time.
For official Notification, click here.