Hello and welcome to exampundit . Here is the brief analysis of SBI PO Prelims 2nd July, 2016 1st Shift. The review is shared by our own Chitrarth.
- 5 questions from cloze test
- 5 from double fillers
- 5 from errors
- 5 on Parajumble
- 10 on comprehension
- Parajumble was about insurer and policy holder
- Comprehension about OECD nations
Level – Easy to Moderate
- 2 DI, one on bar graph, one on table
- 5 on series
- 5 on approximation
- 5 quadratic equations
- 10 misc.( one on consecutive no., one on age, probability, si, profit loss, etc)
Level – A bit on the moderate side
- 3 questions on direction
- 2 on blood relations
- One puzzle on increasing decreasing
- One puzzle on months some having 31 and some 30 wid some other data also.
- One puzzle on row with diff directions sm. North sm. South
- One puzzle on 7 people working in 3 departments liking some colours.
No syllogism, no direct questions
Level – Tough
We don’t have sufficient entries to provide an average attempt. However, Chitrarth did 63.
Thank you chitrarth!