Hello and welcome to exampundit . Here is a set of Reasoning Quiz for SBI PO Prelims 2016.
Read the followings carefully and answer
Post answers according to the following format(s)
In case the options are ABCD, use the Appropriate Options.
Do Not Rectify anyone.
If you have any doubt regarding any question of the quiz, kindly ask after the quiz is over i.e answers given.
DO NOT GOOGLE ANSWERS!! IT WILL HAMPER YOUR PREPARATION
Do Not CHAT here. If you have any query, use today’s Ask The Mentor Page.
At least 9 Attempts for Scores.
Exampundit.in reserves the right to choose winner or give scores.
Directions(1-5):Study the following information carefully and answer the questions given below:
Seven persons, P, Q, R, S, T, U and V have a seminar but not necessarily in the same order, on seven different months (of the same year) namely January, February, March, June, August, October and December, Each of them also likes a different fruit namely Banana, Grapes, Papaya, Orange, Mango, Litchi and Apple but not necessarily in the same order. R has a seminar in a month which has less than 31 days. Only two persons have a seminar between R and S. The one who likes Banana has a seminar immediately before T. Only one person has a seminar before the one who likes Papaya. Q has a seminar immediately after the one who likes Papaya. Only three persons have a seminar between Q and the one who likes Mango. T likes neither Mango nor Papaya. P has a seminar immediately before T. V likes Apple. The one who likes Grapes has a seminar in the month, which has less than 31 days. The one who has a seminar in March does not like Orange.
1. Which of the following represents the month in which S has a seminar ?
(2) Cannot be determined
2. Which of the following represents the people who have a seminar in January and June respectively ?
(1) V, S
(2) U, S
(3) Q, T
(4) U, R
(5) V. R
3. How many persons have a seminar between the months in which V and R have a seminar ?
(1) None (2) Three (3) Two (4) One (5) More than three
4. As per the given arrangement, R is related to Banana and P is related to Orange following a certain pattern, with which of the following is U related to following the same pattern ?
5. Which of the following fruits, does U like ?
Directions (6-10):Study the following information carefully and answer the questions given below:
Ten persons Lire sitting in two parallel rows containing five persons each, in such away that there is equal distance between adjacent persons. In row-1 J, K, L, M and N are seated (not necessarily in the same order) and all of them arc facing south. In row-2 V, W, X, Y and Z are seated (not necessarily in the same order) and all of them are facing north. Therefore in the given seating arrangement each member seated in row faces another member of the other row. Z sits third to the right of W. V sits second to the left of Z. The person facing V sits to the immediate right of K. Only one person sits between K and M. J is not an immediate neighbour of K. Only two persons sit between J and L, Neither K nor J faces Y.
6. Who amongst the following is facing N ?
(1) Y (2) V
(3) X (4) W
7. Which of the following statements is true regarding M ?
(1) M faces one of the immediate neighbours of X.
(2) K is one of the immediate neighbours of M.
(3) None of the given statements is true
(4) L sits to the immediate right of M.
(5) Only one person sits between M and N.
8. Who amongst the following is facing X ?
9. What is the position of Z with respect to Y ?
(1) Third to the right
(2) Second to the right
(3) Immediate left
(4) Immediate right
(5) Second to the left
10. Four of the following five are alike in a certain way based on the given arrangement and hence form a group. Which of them does not belong to that group?
(1) M (2) J
(3) Y (4) W