Hello and welcome to exampundit . Here is a set of Reasoning Quiz for SBI Clerk Mains 2016.
Read the followings carefully and answer
Post answers according to the following format(s)
In case the options are ABCD, use the Appropriate Options.
Do Not Rectify anyone.
If you have any doubt regarding any question of the quiz, kindly ask after the quiz is over i.e answers given.
DO NOT GOOGLE ANSWERS!! IT WILL HAMPER YOUR PREPARATION
Do Not CHAT here. If you have any query, use today’s Ask The Mentor Page.
At least 7 Attempts for Scores.
Exampundit.in reserves the right to choose winner or give scores.
1. How many meaningful English words can be formed with the letters PCYO using all the letters, but each letter only once in each word?
5) More than three
2. The positions of the first and fifth letters of the word SUITABLE are interchanged. Similarly, the positions of second and sixth letters, third and seventh letters, and fourth and eighth letters are interchanged. In the new arrangement, how many letters are there in the English alphabetical series between the alphabet which is third from the left end and the alphabet which is second from the right end?
5) More than four
Directions (Q. 3-4): Read the fbsc4success.comollowing information carefully and answer the questions which follow.
Among A, B, C, D and E, each scored different marks in an examination. Only one person scored more than C. E scored more than A but less than D. D did not score the highest marks. The one who scored the second lowest scored 71% marks. C scored 92% marks.
3. Who among the following is most likely to have scored 87% marks?
5) Either A or D
4. Which of the following percentages is most likely to be B’s percentage in the exam ?
Directions (Q. 5-7): The following questions are based on the alphabetical series given below.
M J L I T Q S R K U F H C B D E A V P O G N
5. What will come in place of question (?) mark in the following series based on the above alphabetical series?
N PO BDE ?
6. If in a certain code, ‘BIND’ is coded as ‘CLGB’ and ‘HELD’ is coded as ‘FDJB’ based on the series given above. How will ‘FORK’ be coded in the same code language?
7. ‘HC’ is related to ‘KQ’ in a certain way. Similarly, ‘OG’ is related to ‘AB’ in the same way. To which of the following is ‘RK’ related, following the same pattern?
1) TJ 2) SI 3) Tl 4) HD 5) IM
8. Each vowel of the word SAVOURY is changed to the next letter in the English alphabetical series and each consonant is changed to the previous letter in the English alphabetical series. If the new alphabets thus formed are arranged in alphabetical order (from left to right), which of the following will be fifth from the right?
9. How many such pairs of letters are there in the word PACKETS, each of which has as many letters between them in the word (in both forward and backward directions) as they have between them in the English alphabetical series?
5) More than four
10. Point P is 10m to the West of Point A. Point B is 2m to the South of Point P. Point Q is 6m to the East of Point B. Point C is 2m to the North of Point Q. Which of the following three points fall in a straight line?
1) A, C, P
2) B, C, P
3) Q, C, A
4) A, B, Q
5) A, B, C