Hello and welcome to exampundit . Here is the Second Quiz of the 50 Days Mission SSC CGL 2016 series.
Read the followings carefully and answer
Post answers according to the following format(s)
In case the options are ABCD, use the Appropriate Options.
Do Not Rectify anyone.
If you have any doubt regarding any question of the quiz, kindly ask after the quiz is over i.e answers given.
DO NOT GOOGLE ANSWERS!! IT WILL HAMPER YOUR PREPARATION
Do Not CHAT here. If you have any query, use today’s Ask The Mentor Page.
At least 7 Attempts for Scores.
Exampundit.in reserves the right to choose winner or give scores.
1. Work is a _______ quantity
2. When momentum is doubled, kinetic energy increases by _______ times
D) Remains same
3. Mechanical energy is converted into electrical energy in
B) Electric fan
4. 1 horsepower=____ watt
C) 74. 6
5. A lamp consumes 1000 J of electrical energy in 10 s. What is its power?
D) 10 w
6. The potential energy of a freely falling object ______ progressively
C) remains same
7. Which of the following is true?
A) The acceleration due to gravity is independent of shape, size and mass of body
B) The acceleration due to gravity is inversely proportional of shape, size and mass of body
C) The acceleration due to gravity is directly proportional of shape, size and mass of body
8. A stretched catapult has ________ energy
9. A shooting arrow has ____ energy.
10. 1 femtowatt is _______watt