Hello and welcome to exampundit . Thanks to Ruchi for helping us with the pattern. Here are some important points to remember for SBI CLERK MAINS 2016. These are completely based on the FIRST SHIFT.
- You cannot shuffle between sections i.e. - GA/Quantitative/English/Reasoning
- You have to wait for the section time to end before you can submit.
- Sections are set by SBI which you cannot change.
- You can shuffle between questions from one section at a time - whichever you are on at that time.
- Reasoning had no Syllogism Questions
- Reasoning had new type of Triangle & Circle Based questions
- NO COMPUTER KNOWLEDGE QUESTIONS IN SBI CLERK MAINS
- General Awareness had Plenty of STOCK GK & BANKING AWARENESS QUESTIONS
- In Reasoning Most of the questions were time consuming but not very difficult
- English was comparatively easier than others
All the best.
Detailed review will be provided in the evening after 2nd shift.
Click here for the GA Questions from Shift 1