Hello and welcome to exampundit . So here is a list of all the important Apps & Schemes launched by Banks during January, 2016 to May, 2016. The list prepared by Ketan.
1. Andhra Bank has announced that it is launching Immediate Payment Service (IMPS) across branches to provide inter-bank electronic transfer service, capable of processing person to account remittances.
2. Stand Up India Scheme provides for refinance window through SIDBI with an initial amount of 10000 crores rupees.
3. On 14th January 2016, SBI launched and inaugurated India’s first start-up focused bank branch called SBI InCube in Bengaluru, Karnataka.
4. SBI launched the wealth management service SBI Exclusif, targeted at the fast growing affluent segment in the country.
5. SBI launched a new home loan scheme – SBI FlexiPay Home Loan which will enable young working professionals to get a higher amount than they are eligible for.
6. SBI launches SBI e-Smart SME e-Commerce Loan.
7. YES Bank has partnered UltraCash Technologies to launch payments processing through sound waves.
8. ICICI Bank has launched a mobile solution that allows customers to make payments with their linked cards to its “Pockets” by just tapping the mobile phone.
9. ICICI Bank launched iWork@home – an initiative that allows women employees to work from home for up to one year.
10. Yes Bank launched an all-women operated bank branch ‘Yes Grace’ in Bengaluru aimed at offering customised banking solutions to women.
11. ICICI Bank has launched a credit-linked subsidy scheme for home loans under Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana and has signed a MoU with National Housing Bank to facilitate the credit-linked subsidy to eligible borrowers.
12. ICICI Bank has tied up with marquee sports car maker Ferrari to launch a co-branded credit card ‘Ferrari Credit Card’.
13. HDFC Bank has launched a first-of-its-kind dedicated banking solution for start-ups, ‘SmartUp’.
14. DCB Bank launched an Aadhaar-based Automatic Teller Machine (ATM) usage facility wherein a customer can transact using his biometric details instead of the PIN.
15. SBI has launched a mobile payment solution mVisa that will enable customers to make digital payments at offline stores by scanning a QR (quick response) code on their smartphones.
16. Yes Bank has partnered with Click&Pay to facilitate cashless, secure and flexible transactions for customers.
17. ICICI Bank launched the country’s first contactless business credit card in association with Jet Airways for small and mid-sized enterprises (SMEs) and their employees.
Get all the other files from here.