Hello and welcome to exampundit. Here is a set of English Quiz for the upcoming SBI Clerk Prelims 2016.
Exampundit.in reserves the right to choose winner or give scores.
2. The objective (a) / of the programme (b) / is to entertainment (c)/ the spectators (d) /. All Correct (e).
3. Enforcement of laws and clean and efficiency (a) /administration are fundamental (b) / functions of the government machinery (c) / known as bureaucracy (d) /. All Correct (e).
4. The quantification (a) / of intellectual property is more complicating (b) / than most pricing because today it is relatively (c) / inexpensive (d) / to make copies of most intellectual property. All Correct (e).
5. It is indeed recommendable (a) /that the apex court has deemed (b) /it necessary to remind the government of its duties in promoting (c) /education and investing (d) /in it. All correct (e).
6. The perception (a) /of animal life was even more ambigous (b) /because of anthropomorphic (c) /characterisations (d) /of animal behaviour. All correct (e).
7. Policy of permitting (a) /legal (b) /import of gold has stimulated (c) /its consumation (d) /. All correct (e).
8. His continually (a) /defending (b) /his stand on the issue has risen (c) /doubts (d) /in the mind of the jury. All correct (e)..
9. The government’s strategy to encourage (a) /entreprenearship (b) /gathers momentum (c) /with unenvisaged (d) /response. All correct (e).
10. Caffeine (a) /in coffee is relative (b) /harmless if people drink (c) /it moderately (d). No errors (e).
11. It is (a) /impossible of (b) /an (c) /alcoholic to (d) /drink moderately. No errors (e).
12. The baby was left (a) /in charge (b) /an (c) /elderly lady. (d). No errors (e).
13. Atrophy (a) /can affect a cell, organ. (b) /tissues (c) /or (d) /limb. No errors (e).
14. More than (a) /one scientists (b) /have contributed (c) /to the success of this venture (d). No errors (e).
15. His derogatory (a) / remark humiliated (b) / me, but I kept my cool (c) / and didn’t allow my work to be affected (d) / by it. All Correct (e).