Hello and welcome to exampundit. SBI has issued important guidelines for candidates who want to apply on the last day and those who have already registered but unable to print e-receipt.
REGISTRATION OF APPLICATION
Towards the closing dates of registration we anticipate heavy load on the website / network.
To avoid possibility of network failure / website disconnection / failure of logging on to the website, candidates are advised
- Not to wait till the last date for registration and
- To register your application much before the closing date i.e. 24-05-2016
SBI does not assume any responsibility for candidates not being able to submit their applications within the last date on account of aforesaid reasons or for any other reason beyond the control of SBI.
For candidates who have already registered but unable to print e-receipt
- Please check your previous transaction status using the link provided on the IBPS payment page
- If status is other than “Success”, please proceed for payment.
- Refund of your previous transaction, if any, will be processed within 03-07 working days.
For Application Link - Click Here
For Best Mock Test of SBI PO 2016 - Click Here
For 50 Days Study Plan - Click here