Hello and welcome to exampundit. Here is a set of Reasoning Quiz for upcoming SBI Clerk in 2016.
Read the followings carefully and answer
Post answers according to the following format(s)
In case the options are ABCD, use the Appropriate Options.
Do Not Rectify anyone.
If you have any doubt regarding any question of the quiz, kindly ask after the quiz is over i.e answers given.
DO NOT GOOGLE ANSWERS!! IT WILL HAMPER YOUR PREPARATION
Do Not CHAT here. If you have any query, use today’s Ask The Mentor Page.
At least 7 Attempts for Scores.
Exampundit.in reserves the right to choose winner or give scores.
Directions (Q. 1-5): Study the following information carefully and answer the given questions.
L, M, N, O, P, Q, R and S are sitting around a circular table facing the centre but not necessarily in the same order. P sits third to left of M. P is an immediate neighbour of both O and S. Only one person sits between O and Q. R is an immediate neighbour of O. Only one person sits between R and N.
1. Who among the following sits exactly between R and N?
2. Who sits third to the left of N?
3. Four of the following five are alike in a certain way and thus form a group. Which is the one that does not belong to that group?
4. M is related to R in a certain way based on the given seating arrangement. In the same way, P is related to M. Who among the following is L related to , following the same pattern?
5. What is the position of L with respect to P in the above arrangement?
1) Fifth to the left
2) Immediate left
3) Fifth to the right
4) Immediate right
5) Second to the right
Directions (Q. 6-10): These questions are based on the following information.
Five people P, Q, R, S, T are sitting on a straight line facing South. Another group V, W, X, Y, Z is sitting facing North. The two groups are facing each other. S is facing V and second to the right of T, who is sitting on a corner. Y is second to the left of Z. R is third to the right of P. W is sitting on left corner.
6. Which of the following pairs is facing towards each other?
7. Which of the following pairs is sitting on the corner of the line facing North?
8. What is the position of Y with reference to X?
1) fourth right
2) third left
3) third right
4) second right
5) None of these
9. Which of the following is sitting exactly in the middle of the line facing South?
10. If R is related to X and T is related to W in a certain way, then which of the following would be related to each other, following the same pattern?
4) Both (1) and (2)
5) None of these
Everyone scored a perfect 10.