Hello and welcome to ExamPundit. Here is a set of Reasoning Quiz for upcoming SBI Clerk in 2016.
Read the followings carefully and answer
Post answers according to the following format(s)
In case the options are ABCD, use the Appropriate Options.
Do Not Rectify anyone.
If you have any doubt regarding any question of the quiz, kindly ask after the quiz is over i.e answers given.
DO NOT GOOGLE ANSWERS!! IT WILL HAMPER YOUR PREPARATION
Do Not CHAT here. If you have any query, use today’s Ask The Mentor Page.
At least 6 Attempts for Scores.
Exampundit.in reserves the right to choose winner or give scores.
Directions (Q. 1-5): Study the following information to answer the given questions:
Twelve people are sitting in two parallel rows containing six people each in such a way that there is an equal distance between adjacent persons. In row 1, A, B, C, D, E and F are sitting and all of them are facing South. In row 2, P, Q, R, S, T and V are sitting and all of them are facing North. Therefore, in the given seating arrangement, each member of a row faces another member of the other row. V sits third to the right of S. S faces F and F does not sit at any of the extreme ends of the lines. D sits third to the right of C. R faces C. The one facing E sits third to the right of P. B and P do not sit at the extreme ends of the lines. T is not an immediate neighbour of V and A is not an immediate neighbour of C.
1. Who among the following represent the persons sitting at extreme ends of the rows?
1) R, F
2) T, A
3) D, R
4) C, Q
5) S, A
2. Four of the following five are alike in a certain way and thus form a group. Which is the one that does not belong to that group?
1) B, T
2) A, Q
3) C, S
4) F, P
5) D, R
3. Four of the following five are alike in a certain way and thus form a group. Which is the one that does not belong to that group?
4. How many persons are seated between R and T?
5. Which of the following is true regarding B?
1) B sits on the immediate left of C.
2) B faces Q.
3) B sits fourth from the extreme left end of the line.
4) D and F are immediate neighbours of B.
5) None is true
Directions: (Q. 6-10): Each of the questions below consists of a questions and two statements numbered I and II given below it. You have to decide whether the data given in the statements are sufficient to answer the questions. Read both the statements and give answer
1) if the data in statement I alone are sufficient to answer the question, while the data in statement II alone are not sufficient to answer the question
2) if the data in statement II alone are sufficient to answer the question, while the data in statement I alone are not sufficient to answer the question.
3) if the data either in statement I alone or in statement II alone are sufficient to answer the question.
4) if the data given in both statements I and II together are not sufficient to answer the question.
5) if the data in both statements I and II together are necessary to answer the question.
6. How is J related to K?
I. J’s father P is brother of N. N is K’s wife.
II. J is son of P. P is brother of N. N is K’s wife.
7. On which floor of the building does G stay? (The building has five floors 1, 2, 3, 4, 5)
I. Only the even-numbered floors are occupied and G does not stay on the second floor.
II. G does not stay on an odd-numbered floor.
8. How many days did Ratul take to complete his assignment?
I. Mohit correctly remembers that Ratul took more than 3 days but less than 9 days to complete his assignment.
II. Manisha correctly remembers that Ratul took more than 7 days but less than 11 days to complete his assignment.
9. How is the word ‘GATES’ coded in the code language?
I. ‘BRICK’ is coded as ‘LDJSC’ and ‘PIN’ is coded as ‘OJQ’.
II. ‘WATER’ is coded as ‘SFUBX’ and ‘DISH’ is coded as ‘ITJE’.
10. Among A, B, C, D, which school has the highest number of students?
I. School A has fewer students than school D.
II. School C has fewer students than school D.