Hello and welcome to ExamPundit. Here are the Non-Financial Current Affairs Questions for the upcoming Bank Exams. These are based on the Current Affairs from April, 2016. The topics include, National News, World News, Sports News, Lists, Indexes, Reports, Days, Obituaries and all other than the financial news.
Read the followings carefully and answer
Post answers according to the following format(s)
In case the options are ABCD, use the Appropriate Options.
Do Not Rectify anyone.
If you have any doubt regarding any question of the quiz, kindly ask after the quiz is over i.e answers given.
DO NOT GOOGLE ANSWERS!! IT WILL HAMPER YOUR PREPARATION
Do Not CHAT here. If you have any query, use today’s Ask The Mentor Page.
At least 9 Attempts for Scores.
Exampundit.in reserves the right to choose winner or give scores.
1. Union Government recently constituted Madhukar Gupta committee to _____________.
1) Suggest ways to control Indian Made Foreign Liquor
2) Suggest ways to strengthen security along Indo-Pak border
3) Suggest ways to strengthen security along Indo-Pak border in Siachen
4) Suggest ways to strengthen security along Indo-Bangladesh border
5) Suggest ways to strengthen security along Indo-Pak border in Jammu & Kashmir
2. It was recently announced that a statue of Maharaja Ranjit Singh will be installed in _________.
5) United Kingdom
3. Which of the following Indian city was ranked 2nd in the Global Report on Urban Health 2016 by WHO?
4. Name the recently launched the low cost micro solar device.
1) Surya Jyoti
2) Surya Kiran
3) Surya Prabha
4) Surya Roshni
5) None of these
5. Sajibu Cheiraoba festival is associated with which state/UT?
6. Which of the following States recently launched the scheme “Adarsh Vidyalaya”?
1) Madhya Pradesh
2) Andhra Pradesh
7. World's first White Tiger Safari was recently inaugurated in which state?
2) Madhya Pradesh
5) West Bengal
8. Trimbakeshwar Temple was in news in the first week of April. In which state it is located?
2) Tamil Nadu
9. Danny Willett is associated with which sport?
10. Amitabh Coomar was recently appointed as Chief Executive Officer of which company?
3) Blue Dart
11. What was India’s rank in the SIPRI’s Trends in world military expenditure, 2015 report?
12. International Day of Sport for Development and Peace is observed on __________.
1) 5th April
2) 4th April
3) 8th April
4) 6th April
5) 3rd April
- Roger Federer
For FINANCIAL CURRENT AFFAIRS QUIZ SET 1 - CLICK HERE