Hello and welcome to exampundit . In today's Live Q&A, we will learn Inequalities, Puzzles & Seating and Syllogism problems. You may also help each other on the Reasoning Abilities, but the primary target will be the mentioned three topics.
Topics to learn -
- Seating Arrangments & Puzzles
Those who are new and will participate for the first time,
- Do not share links
- Make sure when you are putting space in your comments, because if you don't give space, it will turn into a link and go to moderation section
- Do not CHAT on irrelevant topics
- STICK TO THE MENTIONED TOPIC i.e. Reasoning
- Help Each other
- If you have any tricks, share with everyone
We expect a healthy & positive discussion.
Our initiators for today,
- the fighter
- S Dixit