Hello and welcome to exampundit. Here is the 2nd set of Financial Current Affairs Questions for the upcoming Bank Exams. These are based on the Current Affairs from May, 2016. The topics include, news related to finance, industry, MoU, investments, reports related to economy and all the financial awareness.
Exampundit.in reserves the right to choose winner or give scores.
2. According to Union Government, Income Declaration Scheme of the Union Finance Ministry will start from 1 June 2016 and will remain in force till _____________.
3. Union Government recently permitted 100% foreign direct investment (FDI) into ARCs through automatic route. What does R stands for in ARC?
4. What is India’s rank in 2016 Crony-Capitalism Index?
5. In Indian economy, ePace is related to which industry?
6. How much amount of loan did World Bank approve to support the central government’s programme to generate electricity from rooftop solar power plants?
7. Mouda Super Thermal Power Station is located in which state?
8. DBS Bank recently announced that they are creating the biggest technology hub outside of headquarters, in ____________.
9. What was India’s rank in Renewable energy country attractiveness index 2016?
10. The Union Government in the second week of May 2016 decided to replace 5-year plans with ______ vision documents.