Hello and welcome to exampundit. Here is the 2nd set of Financial Current Affairs Questions for the upcoming Bank Exams. These are based on the Current Affairs from May, 2016. The topics include, news related to finance, industry, MoU, investments, reports related to economy and all the financial awareness.
2. According to RBI Draft Guidelines, the initial minimum paid-up voting equity capital for a universal bank in private sector shall be __________.
3. Uma Bharti launched Rural Sanitation Initiatives for Ganga Rejuvenation in which state?
4. Union Government recently approved the proposal of Infosys to set up an IT/ITeS special economic zone (SEZ) in which city?
5. Rahul Taneja was recently appointed as Chief Business Officer of _________.
6. Which of the bank recently tied up with National Australian Bank?
7. According to RBI Draft Guidelines, the aggregate foreign investment in Universal Banks in Private Sectors limit is ________.
8. How many bleed lines will the 1000 Rupees Banknotes with inset letter 'R' have?
9. With which country did India recently sign a Protocol to Amend Taxation Methods?
10. ICICI Bank launched the country’s first contactless business credit card in association with __________.