Hello and welcome to ExamPundit. Here is the 2nd set of Financial Current Affairs Questions for the upcoming Bank Exams. These are based on the Current Affairs from April, 2016. The topics include, news related to finance, industry, MoU, investments, reports related to economy and all the financial awareness.
Read the followings carefully and answer
Post answers according to the following format(s):
There are 5 options stating A, B, C, D and E, Only one of the option is Correct and you have to choose the correct option from the BELOW 1, 2, 3, 4 and 5 options.
Do Not Rectify anyone.
DO not Provide Explanations
DO not Provide Explanations
If you have any doubt regarding any question of the quiz, kindly ask after the quiz is over i.e answers given.
DO NOT GOOGLE ANSWERS!! IT WILL HAMPER YOUR PREPARATION
Do Not CHAT here. If you have any query, use today’s Ask The Mentor Page.
At least 7 Attempts for Scores.
Exampundit.in reserves the right to choose winner or give scores.
1. With which of the following countries did India recently sign an MoU for cooperation and mutual assistance in development of Ports?
b) South Korea
e) United Kingdom
2. Which of the following Banks recently became the first bank in India to slash its MCLR (Marginal Cost based Lending Rate)?
a) ICICI Bank
b) State Bank of India
c) Axis Bank
d) Standard Chartered
e) All of the above
3. New Development Bank (NDB) recently provided $250 million for renewable energy to which of the following Bank(s)?
a) State Bank of India
b) Canara Bank
c) Punjab National Bank
d) Both A and B
e) Both A and C
4. India retained the top spot as the world's largest remittance recipient in 2015. How much amount of remittance did India receive in 2015?
a) $58 billion
b) $70 billion
c) $69 billion
d) $79 billion
e) $68 billion
5. Which of the following companies recently signed an MoU with Bangladesh Petroleum Corporation to examine the possibility of jointly working on setting up a LPG (liquefied petroleum gas) import terminal at Chittagong port?
a) Oil and Natural Gas Corporation
b) Gas Authority of India Limited
c) Hindustan Petroleum Corporation Limited
d) Indian Oil Corporation
e) Oil India Limited
6. Which of the following company recenetly launched an app named ‘Itihaasa’ , that chronicles Indian IT journey since the 1950s?
a) Tata Consulatancy Services
b) Tech Mahindra
e) HCL Technologies
7. Which of the following company recently facilitated the first ever capital market transaction for MUDRA (Micro Units Development & Refinance Agency)?
a) IFMR Capital
b) Edelweiss Investment Trust
d) LICHFL Fund
e) Tata Capital
8. Union Government recently approved the expansion of the Preferential Trade Agreement (PTA) with which country?
b) Papua New Guinea
9. Which of the following banks recently became first private sector bank to open dedicated branch for Start-ups in India?
a) Royal Bank of Scotland
b) RBL Bank
c) Laxmi Vilas Bank
d) Standard Chattered
e) Axis Bank
10. What is the outlay of Pradhan Mantri Ujjwala Yojana?
a) Rs, 6000 crore
b) Rs. 6800 crore
c) Rs. 8000 crore
d) Rs. 8500 crore
e) Rs. 5000 crore
- Roger Federer
- Ami Sourav