Hello and welcome to ExamPundit. Here is a set of English Quiz for upcoming SBI Clerk 2016 and NABARD Assistant Manager 2016 Exam.
Read the followings carefully and answer
Post answers according to the following format(s)
In case the options are ABCD, use the Appropriate Options.
Do Not Rectify anyone.
If you have any doubt regarding any question of the quiz, kindly ask after the quiz is over i.e answers given.
DO NOT GOOGLE ANSWERS!! IT WILL HAMPER YOUR PREPARATION
Do Not CHAT here. If you have any query, use today’s Ask The Mentor Page.
At least 8 Attempts for Scores.
Exampundit.in reserves the right to choose winner or give scores.
Directions (1 - 10) :- In the following passage, some of the words have been left out, each of which is indicated by a number. Find the suitable word form the options given against each number and fill up the blanks with appropriate words to make the paragraph meaningfully complete.
The list of behaviours has _______(1) there important functions i.e. giving employees a shared vocabulary for discussing management, _______(2) them straight - forward guidelines for improving it and _______(3) . The full range of management responsibilities. It was clear early on that managers would need help adopting the new standards, so people ops _______(4) assessments and a training programme around the oxygen's findings. People ops designed the training to be _______(5) and immediately useful. In many organization participants practiced writing vision statements for their departments or teams and bringing the ideas to life with _______(6) stories. Managers have expressed few _______(7) about singing up for the training courses and going public with changes they need to make. To complement the training, the development team sets up panel discussions featuring high-scoring managers from each function. People ops also sends new managers automated email reminders with tips _______(8) how to succeed and information about courses they haven't taken and organisation rewards the behaviours it's working so hard to promote. Many organization _______(9) _______(10) it's selection criteria for it's Great Manager Award to reflect the behaviours.
1. 1) capsized 2) despot 3) eluded 4) served 5) incited
2. 1) offering 2) foolery 3) nourishing 4) throwing 5) lavishing
3. 1) erecting 2) eliciting 3) involving 4) grabbing 5) encapsulating
4. 1) roiled 2) built 3) displayed 4) celebrated 5) deep
5. 1) debunk 2) advise 3) hands - on 4) variance 5) unfit
6. 1) compelling 2) abstruse 3) unequivocal 4) unwilling 5) miserly
7. 1) indigenous 2) concerns 3) combatant 4) augment 5) avarice
8. 1) at 2) for 3) on 4) in 5) its
9. 1) has 2) are 3) is 4) have 5) had
10. 1) generous 2) isolated 3) accelerated 4) esteemed 5) revamped
- the fighter
- Deepika Deep