Hello and welcome to ExamPundit. Here is an article shared by Aries Fire on Common Questions, Dilemmas aspirants face in their journey :)
- YOU’RE DECISION OR SOMEONE SUGGESTION?
- ITS ENGLISH LANGUAGE REALLY TOUGH?
- MATHS PHOBIA?
- HOW MATURE YOU ARE?
1. YOUR DECISION OR SOMEONE SUGGESTION ?
In our society sheep move is very famous (sheep walking in a group called flock, and they will follow each other, whether it is wrong or right) so same thing somehow we follow:
Example: If someone (successful people or student or teacher) told to you that any particular examination takes 6 to 8 month preparation so we think yes it will definitely takes 6 to 8 month only because someone told this , but question is why we have our own mind , our own personality so why and why ?
If some people takes 6 to 8 months to crack any examination it doesn’t mean we will also spend same time.
When I'd get tired and want to stop, I'd wonder what my next opponent was doing. When I could see him still working, I'd start pushing myself. When I see him in the shower, I'd push myself harder.
--Dan Gable, Olympic gold medallist in wrestling
THOSE ORDINARY PEOPLE WHO FOLLOW ANY PARTICULAR PATH THEY GONNA BE A PART OF HISTORY AND THOSE OUTSTANDING PEOPLE WHO CONSTRUCT THEIR OWN PATH DEFINATELY CREATE A HISTORY.
“Good suggestion will only help you to take right decision and nothing else. “
2. ITS ENGLISH LANGUAGE REALLY TOUGH ?
Teacher my English is very weak please give me some suggestion how to improve , so what good teacher will only give you some good tips so next what , what about implementation now come to reality
We only implement or study that will enough to crack English portion in examination , this is very wrong approach , this is not reasoning that after your selection may be not useful , this is English you have to face in every stage of life...
Now if we talk about some suggestion, so commonly list is ..
1. Try to read news paper daily or editorial
2. Try to learn vocabulary
3. Read any good grammar book
4. Try to practice papers on daily basis and so on....
But nobody tells or suggest you how to love English language.... this is my prime focus
1. Start with some good writer’s novels/story books as your comfort (whatever you like) first you feel boring but after some time this will be your part of life.
2. When you read novels or story books try to select novels /storybooks which comes in a part like Sherlock Holmes , harry potter or as your comfort in initial days, believe me you will not feel comfortable until you finish last part or climax ...
3. News paper is important but your interest is more important so what is the solution?
1. Watch some English news channel like cnn, ndtv24 , times now , specially debate or discussion your English understanding , way of speaking and factual points for gdpi and essay will be solved .
2. Watch English movies channel or in your laptop but strictly with English subtitle, mainly movies available in English but without subtitle so what so simple download from internet.
Try to read some good magazines like partiyogita darpan, bsc magazine etc and exam pundit daily current affairs for online reading habit and knowledge.
This is most interesting technique to improve your English and believe me you will never think about of any grammar books. And try to learn 10 new words ( 5 traditional and 5 interesting ) wo kya hai na daily chawal (rice) kha kha ke life boring ho jati hai , life mai kuch tadka bhi hona chahiye like burger , idli , sambar , aur bole toh noodles wo bhi soup wala J
These are more than enough to vanish your English phobia. First one week may be boring but after that you will feel much comfort with English language....
3. MATHS PHOBIA?
First look out chapters
1 Number system
3 hcf & lcm
6 ratio and proportion
7 profit and loss
9 simple interest
10 compound interest
11 time and work/pipe and cistern/ boat and streams
12 time and distance
13 permutation and combination
15 approximate value
17 data interpretation
18 quadratic equation
20 sequence and series
FIRST PERSON: OH MY GOD THIS ALL WILL DEFINATELY TAKES 6 TO 8 MONTHS TO MAKE STRONG GRIP ON IT (RESULT 25 TO 30 OUT OF 50)
SECOND PERSON: OK MY SELECTIVE CHAPTERS WILL TAKE 1 TO 2 MONTHS TO MAKE STRONG GRIP ON IT. (RESULT 28 TO 38 OUT OF 50)
So who is smart?
IT IS BETTER TO READ 4 TO 6 CHAPTERS 50 TIMES INSTEAD OF 20 CHAPTERS ONLY ONE TIME.. NOW IT IS YOUR DUTY TO IDENTIFY THOSE PARTICULAR CHAPTERS IF YOU REALLY WANT TO CONVERT YOUR DREAMS INTO REALITY.
Now use your mind as much as possible instead of your pen.
When we attend some particular question of reasoning/maths first question in our mind SHORTCUT, ok then searching process begin. But question is that why, why we don’t use our mind instead of shortcut, this is main problem why most of the candidates not feel comfortable with puzzle and data interpretation questions.
At least spend one hour daily on mental calculation.
4. HOW MATURE YOU ARE?
Every candidates wants, better post, officer post ,but we really ready for that?
Suppose as a officer when you will take decision (may be your decision as a result of your senior / junior suggestion)
But now you have to face:
1. If decision is right so may be 2 to 4 person praise you.
2. But if wrong whole department blame you.
(WO KEHTE HAIN NA SUKH KE SAB SAATHI DUKH MAI NA KOI,)
THIS IS THE MOST IMPORTANT PART OF YOUR INTERVIEW WHICH 70% DECIDE YOU’RE RESULT. YOU’RE DECISION MAKING ABILITY DECIDE YOUR FUTURE IF YOU REALLY WANT GOOD POST.
This is right time to improve your personality; your way of talking and way of presentation defines your personality. And this is first possible reason why many candidates unable to crack any particular interview because they only work on written part but not on personality.
AT LAST KEEP SMILING AND BE HAPPY, BECAUSE THIS IS THE MOST IMPORTANT WEAPON AGAINST SADNESS/TENSION /FRUSTATION. (BEFORE SELECTION AND AFTER JOB)