Hello and welcome to ExamPundit. Here is a set of Reasoning Quiz for SSC CGL 2016.
Post answers according to the following format(s)
In case the options are ABCD, use the Appropriate Options.
Do Not Rectify anyone.
If you have any doubt regarding any question of the quiz, kindly ask after the quiz is over i.e answers given.
DO NOT GOOGLE ANSWERS!! IT WILL HAMPER YOUR PREPARATION
Do Not CHAT here. If you have any query, use today’s Ask The Mentor Page.
At least 7 Attempts for Scores.
Exampundit.in reserves the right to choose winner or give scores.
DIRECTIONS (Qs. 1-2): In the following two Questions, which one set of letters when sequentially placed at the gaps in the given letter series shall complete it?
1. ccbab _ caa _ bccc _ a _
2. a_ _ __dba_ _bcad__ _da__ _cd
DIRECTIONS (Qs. 3-15): In the following two Questions, a series is given, with one term missing. Choose the correct alternative from the given ones that will complete the series.
3. 4, 6, 10, 16, 24, ?
4. 3, 5, 9, 17, __?__ ,
5. A train starts from station A and reaches B 15 minutes late when it moves with 40 km/hr and 24 minutes late when it goes 30 km/hr. The distance between the two stations is
(a) 16 km
(b) 18 km
(c) 21 km
(d) 24 km
6. In a row of men, Manoj is 30th from the right and Kiran is 20th from the left. When they interchange their position, Manoj becomes 35th from the right. What is the total number of men in the row?
7. Seven persons A, B, C, D, E, F and G are standing in a straight line.
- D is to the right of G.
- C is between A and B.
- E is between F and D.
There are three persons between G and B. Who is on the extreme left?
8. From the given alternative words, select the word which cannot be formed using the letters of the given word:
9. Name a single letter, which can be prefixed to the following words in order to obtain entirely new words ?
TILL TABLE PILE TAB PRING
10. Unscramble the following letters to frame a meaningful word. Then find out the correct numerical position of the letters :
B C U S M E L R N A
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10
(a) 6 1 4 3 2 5 8 7 9 10
(b) 3 1 5 7 10 4 2 6 9 8
(c) 3 9 4 2 8 10 5 1 7 6
(d) 2 1 3 4 6 8 9 7 5 10