Hello and welcome to ExamPundit. Here is a set of Current Affairs Quiz from April, 2016 completely based on the financial events.
Post answers according to the following format(s)
In case the options are ABCD, use the Appropriate Options.
Do Not Rectify anyone.
If you have any doubt regarding any question of the quiz, kindly ask after the quiz is over i.e answers given.
Do Not CHAT here. If you have any query, use today’s Ask The Mentor Page.
At least 8 Attempts for Scores.
Exampundit.in reserves the right to choose winner or give scores.
1. Which of the following statement(s) is/are true?
a) India signed agreement with Germany KfW Bank for Nagpur and Lucknow Metro
b) India signed a loan agreement of 500 million euro with European Central Bank
c) India and Germany signed a 20 years loan agreement on Nagpur Metro
1) Only a
2) Only b
3) Only c
4) Both b and c
5) Both a and b
2. PM Narendra Modi launched Stand Up India Scheme on 5 April with an initial amount of refinance of __________.
1) 5000 Crores
2) 1000 Crores
3) 2500 Crores
4) 10000 Crores
5) 75000 Crores
3. Airtel M Commerce Services recently received payments bank license from RBI. Which of the following banks did sign an agreement to acquire stake in Airtel M Commerce Services?
1) ICICI Bank
2) Kotak Mahindra Bank
3) HDFC Bank
4) Yes Bank
5) Axis Bank
4. Future Group in the first week of April, 2016 acquired online furniture platform FabFurnish for how much amount?
1) 50 Crores
2) 25 Crores
3) 30 Crores
4) 20 Crores
5) 100 Crores
5. Which of the following online company recently signed a MoU with National Minorities Development and Finance Corporation (NMDFC), to support its e-Karobar initiative?
5) Both 1 and 2
6. The first-ever three-day North East-ASEAN (Association of Southeast Asian Nations) Business Summit concluded in which state?
7. Union Government recently exempted housing finance companies from XBRL filings. What does R stands for in XBRL?
8. India's first Aadhaar enabled ATM launched by DCB Bank in which city?
3) New Delhi
9. Which of the following company recently acquired payments start-up PhonePe Internet Pvt. Ltd.?
10. The Union Cabinet chaired by the Prime Minister Narendra Modi on 6 April 2016 gave its ex-post facto approval for implementation of One Rank One Pension (OROP). The benefit will be given with effect from ____________.
1) 1st April, 2015
2) 1st June, 2015
3) 1st July, 2014
4) 1st April, 2014
5) 1st July 2015
11. Which of the following bank recently signed an MoU with T-Hub, a technology incubator set up by Telangana government, to set up a centre of excellence for startups in fintech space?
1) Axis Bank
2) Yes Bank
3) ICICI Bank
4) HDFC Bank
5) State Bank of India
12. The Union Cabinet chaired by the Prime Minister Narendra Modi 6 April 2016 gave its approval to implement of the National Hydrology Project. It will be a central sector scheme with a total outlay of _________________.
1) 3679.7674 crore rupees
2) 3678.7874 crore rupees.
3) 3579.7574 crore rupees.
4) 3579.7674 crore rupees.
5) 3578.7674 crore rupees.
- Roger Federer