Hello and welcome to ExamPundit. Airports Authority of India has issued a notification regarding the recruitment of 220 Junior Executives.
Name of the Posts:
1. Junior Executive (Engineering Civil): 50 Posts
2. Junior Executive (Engineering Electrical): 50 Posts
3. Junior Executive (Information Technology): 20 Posts
4. Junior Executive (Airport Operations): 100 Posts
Age Limit: Candidates maximum age should be 27 years for General, 32 years for SC/ ST, 30 years for OBC as on 31-05-2016. Age relaxation is applicable as per rules.
Educational Qualification: Candidates should posses Bachelor Degree in Engineering/ Technology in Civil/ Electrical/ Computer Science/ IT/ MBA.
Percentage of marks: Minimum 60% marks or equivalent for Bachelor's degree and also for P.G Degree/Diploma including MBA.
Selection Process: Candidates will be selected based on Written test/ interview.
Application Fee: Candidates should pay Rs. 1000/- for OBC in the form of challan to be deposited at any branch of State Bank of India only. No fee for SC/ ST/ PWD/ Women candidates.
How to Apply: Eligible candidates may apply online through the website “www.aai.aero” from 18-04-2016 to 17-05-2016 for Step-I of online registration, 18-04-2016 to 24-05-2016 for Step-II of online registration.
- Start Date for Submission of Online Applications - 18-04-2016
- Last Date for Submission Step- of Online Registration - 17-05-2016
- Last Date for Depositing Examination fee at State Bank of India - 20-05-2016
- Last Date for Completion of Step-2 of Online Registration and Closing of Registration - 24-05-2016
The CTC per annum would be around Rs 6.9 lakhs approximately.
:: VIEW Notification ::
Alternate link >>