Hello and welcome to ExamPundit. Yesterday, NABARD released a notification of Assistant Manager and here is the Detailed Syllabus of the NABARD Asssistant Manager 2016 Phase I Exam.
Objective Type: MCQ (Multiple Choice Questions) carrying 200 marks.
Duration: 120 Minutes Composite Time
NO DESCRIPTIVE IN PHASE I
- Test of Reasoning – 40 marks
- English Language – 40 marks
- Computer Knowledge – 20 marks
- General Awareness – 20 marks
- Quantitative Aptitude – 30 marks
- Eco. & Social issues - 25 marks
- Agri. & Rural Dev. - 25 marks
It will be quite same like IBPS PO exam which will include a lot of Syllogisms, Puzzles and Seating Arrangements. Input/output can also be come.
Quantitative Aptitude –
Quantitative Aptitude might also be like IBPS PO exam which will have a lot of calculations. Data Interpretation, Interest, Time & Work and Wages, Trains, Boats, Quadratic Equations, Ratio, Simplifications are the major chapter to cover.
General Awareness –
Same like Bank PO exams. A detailed one will be given soon.
English Language –
English will consist Comprehension, Cloze Test, Fill in the Blanks, Error Correct, Sentence Rearrangements, Sentence Improvements and the level can be quite like IBPS PO Exam.
Computer Knowledge –
Computer Knowledge is expected to be somewhere between IBPS PO and LIC AAO.
Economic and Social Issues –
- Nature of Indian Economy
- Economic Reforms in India
- Inflation and Effects
- Economic Planning and Poverty
- Poverty - Urban and Rural - Scenario - Impact and Measures
- Poverty Allivation
- Population Growth, Policy and Impact
- Agriculture - Growth, Policy, Current Situation, Pros & Cons
- Food Security - Issues and Measures
- StartUp - Scenario, Impact
- Public Sector Ent. - Performance, Policy, Scenario
- Banking - All about Banking and its effect in Economy of India
- World Bank, WTO, IMF and India
- Education System
- Human Development in India
- Illiteracy - Scenario, Impact & Measures
- Social Movements and Issues - Current Topics
Agriculture & Rural Development –
- Agriculture - Scenario, Measures
- Soil and Water Conservation
- Water Resource - Irrigation Management [Very Important Topic]
- Farm and Agri Engineering
- Plantation & Horticulture
- Animal Husbandry
- Agricultural extensions
- Role of Krishi Vigyan Kendra's (KVK)
- Ecology and Climate Change [VERY IMPORTANT]
- Concept and Structure of Rural Area
- Rural population in India - Scenario, Impact, Measures
- Panchayati Raj Institutions
- Rural Credit System, Role of Rural Credit in Rural Development
- Role and functions of RBI, NABARD, SIDBI and other financial institutions in Rural Sector
You have to study the basics, definitions, problems, measures and current scenario and its impact of the above mentioned topics.