Hello and welcome to ExamPundit. Here is a set of General Science Quiz for RRB NTPC 2016.
1. The function of haemoglobin in the body is
(a) Transport of oxygen
(b) Destruction of bacteria
(c) Prevention of anemia
(d) Utilization of iron
2. Which disease is more common among agricultural workers as compared to urban population ?
(a) Lungs disease
(b) Cirrhasis of liver
(c) Hookworm infection
3. Biological fixation of nitrogen occurs most commonly in which of the following crops ?
(d) All of these
4. Which one of the following grows under the tree ?
(b) Bengal gram
5. Which of the following is an example of a plant that bears seeds but not fruits ?
(a) Cotton Plant
(b) Peepal tree
(c) Eucalyptus tree
(d) Pine tree
6. Radioactive element which has been found to have large reserves in India is
7. The image formed on the retina of a human eye is
(a) Real and upright
(b) Real and inverted
(c) Imaginary and upright
(d) Imaginary and inverted
8. In increasing sequence, the major elements present in the human body are
(a) Calcium, iron, sodium, phosphorus
(b) Calcium, phosphorus, potassium, sulphur
(c) Calcium, iron, sodium, sulphur
(d) Calcium, potassium, phosphorus, iron
9. A light sensitive compound used in photography is
(a) Silver chloride
(b) Silver sulphide
(c) Silver bromide
(d) Silver oxide
10. Protective foods in our diet are
(a) Fats and vitamins
(b) Carbohydrates and minerals
(c) Vitamins and minerals
(d) Proteins and carbohydrates
Please don’t post random comments, we hate to delete L