Hello and welcome to ExamPundit. Here is a set of General Knowledge Quiz for SSC CGL and RRB NTPC 2016 based on Indian Polity. This quiz is shared by S Dixit, if you want to share your own quiz, you can mail us at firstname.lastname@example.org and after 10 sets published by you we will make a dedicated page for you.
Post answers according to the following format(s)
In case the options are ABCD, use the Appropriate Options.
Do Not Rectify anyone.
If you have any doubt regarding any question of the quiz, kindly ask after the quiz is over i.e answers given.
Do Not CHAT here. If you have any query, use today’s Ask The Mentor Page.
At least 10 Attempts for Scores.
Exampundit.in reserves the right to choose winner or give scores.
1. When was the constitution of India passed by the constituent assembly ?
(a) January 26, 1950
(b) November 26, 1949
(c) August 15, 1947
(d) January 26,1949
2. The ________ is superior to all other laws of the country
3. Raja Chellayya Committee dealt with ________.
(a) tax reforms
(b) fundamental rights
(d) social issues
4. On whose recommendation was the Constituent Assembly formed?
(a) British government
(b) Princely states
(c) Cabinet Mission
(d) None of the above
5. Name the article which empowers the President to appoint the Prime Minister of India.
(a) Article 19
(b) Article 75
(c) Article 86
(d) Article 95
6. What is contained in the Tenth Schedule of the Constitution?
(a) disqualification of membership on grounds of defection
(c) directive principles
7. How many methods of amendment of different provision of constitution are prescribed in the Article 368 of the constitution?
8. The provision of single citizenship in our constitution is borrowed from the
(D) not borrowed
9. Which one of the following is called mini constitution?
(a) 44th amendment
10. Which part of the constitution deals with Directive Principles of State Policy ?
(a) Part VII
(b) Part V
(c) part iii
(d) part iv
11. The Rajya Sabha held its first sitting on ……………
(a) 13 May 1952
(b) 26 jan 1949
(c) 15th august 1947
12. In the history of Indian Parliament how many times have the joint sessions of the Parliament took place?
13. Who is the first legal officer of the Govt. of India ?
(a) Attorney General of India
(b) The judge of supreme court
(c) the president
(d) Prime minister
14. Effective Majority of house means more than __________ of the effective strength of the house
15. Which president of India died while in office?
(A) Zakir Hussain
(b) V.V. Giri
(c) Dr. Rajendra Prasad
(d) Giani zail singh
- AMI SOURAV
- Chip n Dale