Hello and welcome to ExamPundit. Here is a set of General Awareness Quiz for RRB NTPC 2016.
1. If a small raindrop falls through air
(a) its velocity goes on increasing
(b) its velocity goes on decreasing
(c) its velocity goes on increasing for sometime and then becomes constant
(d) it falls with constant speed for sometime and then its
2. 'Misch metal' is widely used in the manufacture of which of the following?
(a) Material of car brake
(b) Smoke detectors
(c) Cigarette lighters
(d) Emergency lights
3. Which of the following nutrients is not a structural component of the plant?
4. Financial distribution between the Union and the State takes place on the basis of the recommendations of which one of the following?
(a) The National Development Council
(b) The Inter-State Council
(c) The Planning Commission
(d) The Finance Commission
5. What is the pH value of pure water?
6. Who among the following has issued the coin rupee for the first time?
(a) Muhammad bin Tughluq
(b) Ala-ud-din Khilji
(c) Sher Shah
7. Which one of the following is the central theme of the Chipko Movement, started by Sunderlal Bahuguna in 1973?
(a) Conservation of river water
(b) Protection of birds
(c) Protection of cheetahs
(d) Conservation of forests
8. Who among the following was the first Law Minister of India?
(a) Jawaharlal Nehru
(b) Maulana Abdul Kalam Azad
(c) Dr BR Ambedkar
(d) T Krishnamachari
9. Who is the Chairman of second Administrative Reforms Commission?
(a) Bimal Jalan
(b) Dr Karan Singh
(c) M Veerappa Moily
(d) Ahmed Patel
10. The boundary between North Korea and South Korea is marked by which one of the following?
(a) 16 Parallel
(b) 29 Parallel
(c) 38 Parallel
(d) 49 Parallel