Hello and welcome to ExamPundit. Here are the MOST IMPORTANT Expected Questions from Union Budget 2016-17.
1. According to Union Budget 2016-17, Growth of Economy accelerated to what per cent in 2015-16?
2. According to Union Budget 2016-17, foreign exchange reserves touched highest ever level of about how much?
- $ 350 billion
3. What is the ‘Clean Environment Cess’ rate in Union Budget 2016-17?
- Rs. 400 per tonne
4. What percent of Krishi Kalyan Cess is introduced in the Union Budget 2016-17?
5. Krishi Kalyan Cess will come into effect from ___________.
- 1 June 2016
6. 13 cesses, levied by various Ministries in which revenue collection is less than __________ in a year to be abolished.
- Rs. 50 Crore
7. According to Budget 2016-17, What percent is the penalty rate where there is misreporting of facts?
8. In Budget 2016-17, Additional tax at the rate of 10% of gross amount of dividend will be payable by the recipients receiving dividend in excess of ________.
- Rs. 10 Lakh per annum
9. In the Union Budget 2016-17, Finance Minister decided to raise the ceiling of tax rebate under section 87A from Rs.2000 to ___________.
- 5000 rupees
10. What amount was allocated for Agriculture and Farmers’ welfare in Budget 2016-17?
- Rs. 35,984 crore
11. Name the newly announced irrigation scheme in Budget 2016-17 which will bring 28.5 lac hectars under irrigation.
- Pradhan Mantri Krishi Sinchai Yojana
12. In Budget 2016-17, finance minister announced to create a dedicated Long Term Irrigation Fund in which financial organisation?
13. In Budget 2016-17, finance minister announced to create a dedicated Long Term Irrigation Fund in NABARD. What will be the initial corpus?
- 20,000 crore rupees
14. In Budget 2016-17, allocation under Pradhan Mantri Gram Sadak Yojana was increased to ______________.
- 19000 crore rupees
15. How much amount was allocated under Prime Minister Fasal Bima Yojana?
- 5500 crore rupees
16. In Budget 2016-17, rupees 850 crore was allocated for how many dairying projects?
17. How much was allocated for rural sector?
- Rs. 87,765 crore
18. In Budget 2016-17, how much amount was announced to be given as Grant in Aid to Gram Panchayats and Municipalities?
- Rs. 2.87 lakh crore
19. In the Budget 2016-17, how much amount was allocated for MGNREGS?
- 38500 Crore Rupees
20. How many Rurban Clusters will be developed under the Shyama Prasad Mukherjee Rurban Mission?
21. In Budget 2016-17, it was announced that 100% village electrification will be completed by _______.
- 1st May, 2018
22. In Budget 2016-17, new scheme Rashtriya Gram Swaraj Abhiyan was proposed with allocation of ________.
- 655 crore rupees
23. How much amount was allocated for social sector including education and health care?
- Rs.1,51,581 crore
24. How much amount was allocated for initial cost of providing LPG connections to BPL families?
- Rs. 2000 crore
25. Which health service programme was announced in Union Budget 2016-17?
- National Dialysis Services Programme
26. How much amount was allocated for the 350th Birth Anniversary of Guru Gobind Singh?
- 100 crore rupees
27. In the Budget 2016-17, it was announced that Higher Education Financing Agency to be set-up with initial capital base of _________.
- 1000 crore rupees
28. How much amount was allocated for skill development?
- 1804 crore rupees
29. What percent of contribution will government pay for all new employees enrolling in EPFO for the first three years of their employment?
30. What was the total outlay for infrastructure in Budget 2016-17?
- Rs. 2,21,246 crore
31. GoI will pay contribution of 8.33% for of all new employees enrolling in EPFO for ______.
- First 3 Years
32. GoI will pay contribution of 8.33% for of all new employees enrolling in EPFO for the first three years of their employment. How much was allocated for this purpose?
- Rs. 1000 Crore
33. How much amount was allocated towards recapitalisation of Public Sector Banks?
- Rs. 25000 crore
34. Which programme was announced to launch which will connect people through exchanges in areas of language, trade, culture, travel and tourism?
- “Ek Bharat Shreshtha Bharat”
35. According to Budget 2016-17, withdrawal up to what percent of the corpus at the time of retirement to be tax exempt in the case of National Pension Scheme (NPS)?
PDF will be given with Monthly EQ magazine.
Expected Questions from Union Budget 2016-17 by Exampundit.in is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivatives 4.0 International License.
Based on a work at http://www.exampundit.in/2016/03/expected-questions-from-union-budget.html.