Hello and welcome to ExamPundit. Here is a set of Computer Knowledge Quiz for Bank Exams 2016 hosted by our very own Ruchi.
You also can host your own quiz in EP. You just have to mail us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we will publish. After 10 sets, we will make a separate page for your quizzes!!
Post answers according to the following format(s)
In case the options are ABCD, use the Appropriate Options.
Do Not Rectify anyone.
If you have any doubt regarding any question of the quiz, kindly ask after the quiz is over i.e answers given.
Do Not CHAT here. If you have any query, use today’s Ask The Mentor Page.
At least 7 Attempts for Scores.
Exampundit.in reserves the right to choose winner or give scores.
1. The central processing unit (CPU)?
(a) contains the electronic circuits that cause processing to occur
(b) makes the information resulting from processing available for use
(c) allows data programs, commands, and user responses to be entered into a computer
(d) consist of electronic components that store data
2. Who invented punch card?
(d) None of these
3. Multics operating system for mainframe was developed by
(c) Bell laboratory
(d) Rainbow laboratory
4. APL was developed by
(a) Benedict Lofstedt
(b) Kenneth E. Iverson
(c) Borge Christensen
(d) None of these
5. SMTP, DNS, FTP are applications of which layer
(b) Data link
6. An access method in which collisions are entirely avoided
(d) All of them
7. Traffic in a VPN is not
(a) Invisible from public network
(b) logically separated from other traffic
(c) accessible from unauthorised private network
(d) restricted to a single protocol in IPEC
8. What is the name of first ISP in India
9. Most of the internet banking sites provide which of the following feature to reduce the risk of keystroke logging for the password entry
(a) Virtual keyboard
(b) Finger touching
(c) Touch screen
10. Which is an OOP principle
(a) Structural programming
(b) Procedural programming
- Ami Sourav