Hello and welcome to ExamPundit. Many aspirants have been asking about LIC AAO, it difficulty level and mainly Current Affairs and Insurance Awareness. Although we have already provided a brief study plan for the upcoming examination, we are giving 5 important points to remember for LIC AAO 2016.
1. Difficulty Level - The exam is not as difficult as SBI PO. The level of the exam can be compared to IBPS PO. However, we will recommend you to focus on reasoning and quantitative aptitude mainly.
Usually the question standard lies somewhere near IBPS PO but not same as PO but why risk it?
You all have prepared for PO in the recent past so just prepare similarly for LIC AAO 2016.
2. Current Affairs - Almost every day we get this question in ATM Page that, how much current affairs is sufficient for LIC AAO 2016? Well, you have to study thoroughly from December 1st to February 22nd. If there are any major incident in November, then do read them. Schemes and Initiatives are always important and they are sort of a Stock GA rather than a News. So do read the important schemes.
3. Insurance Awareness - Insurance awareness has been reduced gradually in the past exam and we hope the same. However, we already have quite a lot of Insurance Awareness Materials in our site which you can easily find using the search box.
We have also shared a folder of PDFs for the same yesterday.
4. English is for Qualifying, Why study it? - Yes, English is for qualifying but the marks won't be added. Which means you must qualify in English to go ahead. Getting 5-6 marks won't help you to get into the next phase. So do study English and do take that subject SERIOUSLY.
5. What will be the cut-off? - Nobody knows, not even the LIC Authority. Because exam has not been conducted. On the other hand, candidates are different, question patterns has changed a lot. So basically thinking about safe score and cut-offs will not help you to go for the big hit.
Players don't look for the shorter boundaries to hit a six. J
All the best!!!
May the Force be with You.