Hello and welcome to ExamPundit. Here is a set of Reasoning Quiz for IBPS Clerk Prelims 2015.
Directions (Q. 1-5): Study the following information carefully and answer the questions given below :
A, B, C, D, E, F, G and H are sitting around a circular table facing the centre not necessarily in the same order. F is fourth to the left of A and second to the right of C. B is second to the left of A, and A is to the immediate right of G. E who is not an immediate neighbour of B is fourth to the left of D.
1. Which of the following is correct?
1) F is third to the left of B 2) H is third to the left of D
3) C is third to the left of B 4) E is third to the left of F
5) All are correct
2. What is H’s position with respect to G?
1) Fifth to the right 2) Third to the left
3) Third to the right 4) Fifth to the left
5) Fourth to the left
3. Who is second to the right of E ?
1) C 2) H 3) G 4) A 5) Data inadequate
4. Who is to the immediate right of F?
1) D 2) H 3) B 4) C 5) None of these
5. Which of the following pairs represents the immediate neighbours of A ?
1) EB 2) GC 3) EG 4) ED 5) None of these
6. How many meaningful English words can be formed, starting with S, with the second, the fourth, the fifth and the eighth letters of the word PERISHED, using each letter only once in each word? (To be counted from left)
5) More than three
7. The positions of how many digits in the number 837912 will remain unchanged after the digits within the number are rearranged in descending order? (From left to right)
5) More than three
8. In a certain code ‘BUILT is written as ‘5#32@’ and ‘TRIBE’ is written as ‘@935©’. How is ‘RULE’ written in that code?
1) 9#2© 2) 95#© 3) @#3© 4) @2#© 5) None of these
9. How many such pairs of letters are there in the word STREAMING each of which has as many letters between them in the word, as in the English alphabet ? (In both forward and backward directions)
1) None 2) One 3) Two 4) Three 5) More than three
10. In a certain code ‘CLEAR’ is written as ‘SBFMD’ and ‘BONDS’ is written as ‘TEOPC’. How is ‘STALE’ written in that code?
1) BKZSK 2) CUTFM 3) SUBMF 4) FMBUT 5) None of these