Hello and welcome to ExamPundit. Here is the 26th Set of Daily Word List.
1. Amoral: not concerned about what is moral or immoral.
Example: Rahul grew up to be an amoral man because his parents never told him the difference between right and wrong.
2. Ameliorate: to make better.
Example: Scratching your eye will not ameliorate the itching.
3. Consummate: extremely skilled.
Example: Prince is a consummate golfer who earned over eight million dollars in tournaments last year.
4. Ostentatious: intended to attract notice and impress others in an extreme and unnecessary way.
Example: I tried to tell Mary her fur coat was a bit too ostentatious to be worn at a funeral!
5. Arbiter: someone who is either qualified to judge or chosen to decide something.
Example: He was the arbiter of townspeople, of feudal lords and of kings.
6. Prevail: to beat in a difficult contest or battle.
Example: Even though our troops are tired and hungry, we will prevail against the enemy!
7. Debonair: confident and stylish; suave
Example: The debonair man knew he could win the woman over with a smile and a few choice words.
8. Pensive: expressing or revealing sad thoughtfulness.
Example: Unrequited love caused her to be in a very pensive mood.
9. Incite: to stir up or excite.
Example: During the pep rally, the cheerleaders worked hard to incite school spirit..
10. Irksome: irritatingly bothersome.
Example: Rakesh's fellow employees try to avoid him because of his irksome behavior.