Hello and welcome to ExamPundit. Here are the Daily Expected Questions from the Current Affairs of 8th and 9th December, 2015.
December 8, 2015
1. Which of the following Indian company recently joined World Bank’s Zero Routine Flaring by 2030 Initiative?
– Oil and Natural Gas Corporation Limited (ONGC)
2. ONGC recently became the first oil company from India to join the Zero Routine Flaring by 2030 Initiative. Which of the following organisations started the "Zero Routine Flaring by 2030" Initiative?
– World Bank
3. Which of the following Indian states became first state to join discom revival scheme UDAY?
– Andhra Pradesh
4. Recently, naval exercise Indra Navy-15 started in Vishakhapattanam between India and _________.
5. Which of the following companies recently appointed Joy Bandekar as their Corporate President?
6. Which of the following city recently issued first-ever Red Alert on Air Pollution?
– Beijing, China
7. Laimdota Straujuma recently resigned as the prime minister. She was the first female prime minister of which country?
8. Which of the following Indian cricketer was ranked as the Number 1 All Rounder in Test Cricket by ICC?
– Ravi Ashwin
9. Which of the following state won the 2015 National Wheelchair Basketball Championship?
December 9, 2015
1. With which of the following Stock Exchanges did National Stock Exchange signed a MoU to set up a research center?
– London Stock Exchange
2. Name the mechanism government recently set up to support all aspects of Start-Up Business in India.
– SETU (Self—Employment and Talent Utilisation)
3. According to research firm Gartner's report, Indian software market is expected to grow to _________ in 2016.
– $5.3 billion
4. Which of the following banks recently announced to mobilize 5 billion US dollars for climate action by 2020?
– Yes Bank
5. According to the report by Global Financial Integrity, what is the rank of India in terms of illegal capital outflows per annum between 2004 and 2013?
– Fourth (4th)
6. Name the first Indian company to receive DGCI’s approval for hepatitis C drug.
7. Which of the following personalities were declared as the Time magazine's Person of the Year 2015?
– German Chancellor Angela Merkel
8. Who among the followings was announced to be conferred with Uttar Pradesh Ratna Award?
– Indian-American entrepreneur Frank Islam
9. Which two of the follow cities were named as the Interim IPL Franchises to replace Chennai and Rajasthan?
– Pune & Rajkot
10. Who was conferred with 2015 BWF Male Player of the Year Award?
– Chen Long (China)
11. Who was conferred with 2015 BWF Female Player of the Year Award?
– Carolina Marin (Spain)
12. Which of the following Indian cricketer recently became co-owner of UP Warriors in Pro Wrestling League?
– Rohit Sharma
13. International Day of Commemoration and Dignity of Victims of Crime of Genocide is observed on ______.
– December 9
14. International Anti-Corruption Day is observed on _______.
– December 9
15. Who was recently appointed as the CEO of e-commerce company Jabong?
– Sanjeev Mohanty
16. Which of the following Indian company recently appointed Sanjeev Mohanty as their CEO?