Hello and welcome to ExamPundit. Here are the Daily Expected Questions of 5th and 6th December, 2015.
1. IRDAI recently announced to launch a portal for Health Insurance Plans Information. What is the name of the portal?
2. IRDAI recently launched a portal named ROHINI for which of the following purposes?
– Health Insurance Plans Information
3. Which of the following Union Government schemes has recently been acknowledged by the Guinness Book of World records as the largest cash transfer programme in terms of number of households?
– The Direct Benefit Transfer of LPG or PAHAL scheme
4. According to India State of Forest Report 2015, forest and tree cover in India increased by ________.
– 5081 sq km.
5. Which of the following Indian company recently tied up with Khan Academy for free online education?
– Tata Trusts
6. International Volunteer Day is observed on ______.
– 5 December
7. Which of the following film was honoured with the Best Film Award here at the 26th Singapore International Film Festival?
– The Fourth Direction (Punjabi Film)
8. Which of the following country recently approved the production of its domestically developed electricity-powered aircraft known as RX1E?
9. R.P. Singh recently passed away. He was an eminent ______.
10. Veteran Politician Yossi Sarid recently passed away. Which of the following nation did he belong to?