Hello and welcome to ExamPundit. Here are the Daily Expected Questions of 3rd and 4th December, 2015.
1. What was the forecasted growth rate of the Indian National Economy by The Asian Development Bank (ADB) in their recent "Outlook 2015 Supplement"?
2. Which of the following e-commerce company recently acquired stake in MapmyIndia to improve delivery operations?
3. Which of the following proposed airport was recently given environment clearance by the Ministry of Environment and Forest?
– Dholera airport in Ahmedabad district
4. How many new Indian Institute of Technologies were approved by the Union Government recently?
– 6 i.e Andhra Pradesh, Chhatisgarh, Goa, Jammu, Kerala and Karnataka.
5. With which of the following country did Government of India recently approved signing of MoU on visa facilitation for Diplomatic, Official/Service and Ordinary passport holders?
6. Who was appointed as the 43rd Chief Justice of India?
– Justice Tirath Singh Thakur
7. Who was recently appointed as the Chairperson of Radiological Society of North America (RSNA)?
– Indian–American Dr. Vijay M Rao
8. International Day of Persons with Disabilities is observed on ________.
– 3 December
9. Which of the following Indian personalities became a co-owner of the International Premier Tennis League (IPTL) team OUE Singapore Slammers?
– Amitabh Bachchan
1. According to the revised Priority Sector Lending norms for Regional Rural Banks by RBI, what is the PSL target for RRBs?
– 75% (Increased from 60%)
2. In the revised Priority Sector Lending norms for Regional Rural Banks by RBI, the Loans to individual farmers, for the purpose of PSL was _____________.
– Increased to 50 Lakh Rupees
3. Which of the following Indian states became the first state to launch Rotavirus vaccination project?
– Himachal Pradesh
4. With which of the following unit of ISRO did GAIL recently jointly launched ‘Bhuvan-GAIL Portal’ to monitor pipelines?
– National Remote Sensing Centre
5. What percentage was the recommended salary hike in the MLA of NCT of Delhi (Salaries, Allowances, Pension, etc) (Amendment) Bill, 2015?
6. For which of the following purpose did Union Government recently launch Sugamya Bharat Abhiyan or Accessible India Campaign?
– For enabling persons with disabilities to gain universal access, equal opportunity for development, independent living and participation in all aspects of life in an inclusive society
7. Which of the following countries ranked Number 1 in the November 2015 edition of FIFA World Rankings?
8. Navy Day is observed on _________.
– 4 December