Hello and welcome to ExamPundit. Here are the Daily Expected Questions of 2nd December, 2015.
1. Which of the following bank recently launched India's first Display Variant Debit Card?
– Axis Bank
Note: The display variant debit card has an embedded EMV chip, a display screen and a touch–sensitive button which helps generating the OTP on the card itself.
2. The Reserve Bank of India recently signed an agreement with Prudential Regulation Authority and Financial Conduct Authority for supervisory cooperation and exchange of information. The Prudential Regulation Authority and Financial Conduct Authority is of which country?
– United Kingdom
3. According to the latest report by credit rating agency Brickwork Ratings, which of the following Indian state emerged as the biggest state economy?
4. Which of the following company recently announced to acquire German consulting firm cellent AG for Rs 517 crore?
5. Which of the following Indian company recently formed a long term partnership with Industrial & Commercial Bank of China (ICBC)?
– Tata Sons
6. With which of the following International bank did Tata Sons recently formed a long term partnership?
– Industrial & Commercial Bank of China (ICBC)
7. President of India recently gave nod to Factories (Amendment) Bill, 2015 to allow women to work in night shifts between ___________.
– 7 pm to 6am
8. Which of the following company recently launched Mid-Day Meal project in Odisha?
– Idea Cellular
9. Idea Cellular recently launched Mid-Day Meal Project in which of the following Indian state?
10. Who among the following was recently named new WHO representative to India?
– Dr. Henk Bekedam
11. Which of the following Indian cricketer was selected in the 11 man squad of ICC ODI Team of the Year 2015?
– Mohammed Shami
12. Who among the following won the gold medal in World Bodybuilding and Physique Championships?
– Thakur Anoop Singh
13. International Day for the Abolition of Slavery is observed on ______.
– 2nd December
14. Who among the following was chosen to be honoured with ITC Sangeet Samman?
– Renowned violinist Lakshminarayana Subramaniam