Hello and welcome to ExamPundit. Here are the Daily Expected Questions from the current affairs of 15th December, 2015.
1. Union Government recently made PAN mandatory for all transactions over _______ from 1 January, 2015.
- Rs. 2 Lakh
2. Which of the following company recently won its first 350 Mw solar power project in Andhra Pradesh through its joint venture company?
3. SoftBank recently won its first 350 Mw solar power project in Andhra Pradesh through its joint venture company. The company is originated in which country?
4. SoftBank won its first 350 Mw solar power project in Andhra Pradesh through its joint venture company. Name the joint venture company.
- SBG Cleantech
5. Which of the following automobile company recently acquired Italian auto design firm Pininfarina?
- Mahindra Group
6. Which of the following organisation along with FIRST Initiative recently launched Principles for Public Credit Guarantee Schemes?
- World Bank Group
7. Union Government declared that Operation Smile-II to start from _________.
- 1 January, 2016
8. Government of India recently announced that Operation Smile-II to start from 1 January, 2016. What is the purpose of Operation Smile-II?
- To rescue or rehabilitate missing children
9. Which of the following organisation recently released report titled "Shock Waves: Managing the Impacts of Climate Change on Poverty"?
- World Bank
10. Who among the followings was recently appointed Chairman of Central Board of Direct Taxes?
- AK Jain
11. Amit Kumar Garg was appointed as the Chief Financial Officer of which of the following companies?
- NIIT Tech
12. Who was recently announced as the 2016 Genesis Prize Laureate for his accomplishments as a musician, teacher and advocate for people with disabilities?
- Renowned Israeli-US violinist Itzhak Perlman
13. Renowned violinist Itzhak Perlman recently won 2016 Genesis Prize. The Genesis Prize is also known as the ________.
- Jewish Nobel
14. Which of the following cricketers was bought by Pune for IPL 2016 at a price of 12.5 crore rupees?
- MS Dhoni
15. Which of the following cricketers was bought by Rajkot for IPL 2016 at a price of 12.5 crore rupees?
- Suresh Raina
16. Apurvi Chandela is associated with which sports?
17. Chain Singh is associated with which sports?
18. Who was recently announced as the first female athlete to be honored with Sports Illustrated’s Sportsperson of the Year?
- Serena Williams
19. Who among the followings won the European Tour’s Player-of-the-Year for 2015?
- Rory Mcllroy